Magic Kingdom's early Fantasyland music (was Snow White's Scary Adv)

wedroy1923

Premium Member
Playlist Author
Horizons: No, I have not found any source recordings of this loop, though I would count it among the few "grails" I have left; it really brings back memories for me. The only track I have in CD quality is the "it's a small world" track cobbled together from two separate tracks.

MightyTriton

I have a live version of the original music from IASW that I made before Toontown emerged, when that area of the park was nothing but a dead end with bushes and extra small world facade. I noticed the train simply runs through the area on the recording as there was no station there. The polynesian music is present and the current music playing out front today is the music reinstalled from that era. While I have live versions, I would rather have a CD quality version. It is one of the holy grails along with the primeval world tracks, and thunder track from the grand canyon diorama that I would like to have someday.

Triton

Horizons

Playlist Author
I have a live version of the original music from IASW that I made before Toontown emerged, when that area of the park was nothing but a dead end with bushes and extra small world facade. I noticed the train simply runs through the area on the recording as there was no station there. The polynesian music is present and the current music playing out front today is the music reinstalled from that era. While I have live versions, I would rather have a CD quality version. It is one of the holy grails along with the primeval world tracks, and thunder track from the grand canyon diorama that I would like to have someday.

Triton
How long is the recording?