Looking for MK Parade/Show Music

micmouse96

I wanted to know if members on here have the following music:
  • Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas
  • Celebrate the Season (Stage Show)
  • Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade
If you have the Music please let me know I will trade with you I have the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" introduction ( it's source audio. not recorded)

BLM07

If you have the Music please let me know I will trade with you I have the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" introduction ( it's source audio. not recorded)
Nice. I'll trade ya $2 worth of coupons for Pizza Hut. Actually, no, I love Pizza Hut.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Maybe I have, maybe I haven't...........
Maybe I already have introduction to The Celebrate a Dream come true source audio.
One never knows.
Oh, I don't trade stuff. :D

Horizons

Playlist Author
Count me as a fan of the music from Once Upon a Christmastime, including the underliner. I initially didn't like it at first, as I was partial to the previous music, but I really enjoy it now.

almandot

I still hate most of the parade because it's just another jumpy skippy can't stick to one melody for more than 2 seconds jukebox soundtrack. The opening song's decent enough and I like the last float "we are santa's elves, filling santa's shelves" because it's the only one not to do that and I can actually get into it :D

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
I'm really not a fan of the more modern aspect for parade music now. I'm rather old-fashioned and like the traditional Disney stuff ( ah, "Once upon a Dream" when the pumpkin coach went past) although I must admit, my favorite music from a parade has to be "Dancin' a catchy Rhythm". It cheers me up whenever I hear it and, for Christmas, "C'est Noel". :D

maybe I really need to listen to them more and maybe they'll grow on me too.

Gurgitoy2

So "Once Upon a Christmastime" finally made it out, huh? I guess I'll have to look for that one.

As for the more bouncy "pop" songs Disney's been using in their parades and shows lately, it's a mixed bag for me. The one that really surprised me was TDL's Christmas castle show from last year. "Mickey's Jolly Snowtime". At first I thought I would hate it, but honestly, it's now my favorite TDL Christmas show. It's just so catchy and fun (Jonas Brothers and all). I can't say the same about some of the other stuff, but that one made me change my mind about some of the more current Disney stuff.

You know, I have to say, I've even caught myself watching episodes of Hannah Montana....oh god, what's happening to me!!!! :D

Horizons

Playlist Author
So "Once Upon a Christmastime" finally made it out, huh? I guess I'll have to look for that one.
It's a long story on this one. As far as I know, there is a group of people that now have a copy of most of the tracks and are distributing them at will or for trade (at one point, the files were uploaded to youtube but have since been taken down). There is at least one track they do not have and, as far as I know, have attempted various "stories" to get it.

You know, I have to say, I've even caught myself watching episodes of Hannah Montana....oh god, what's happening to me!!!! :mp3:
I'm sorry you had to subject yourself to this.

Regarding your World's Fair issue, is it possible to exchange the set for a new copy, to see if this makes a difference? I would send Randy a PM and demand your money back, with interest (maybe in the form of some of the unused recording sessions...)! :D

Gurgitoy2

It's a long story on this one. As far as I know, there is a group of people that now have a copy of most of the tracks and are distributing them at will or for trade (at one point, the files were uploaded to youtube but have since been taken down). There is at least one track they do not have and, as far as I know, have attempted various "stories" to get it.

I'm sorry you had to subject yourself to this.

Regarding your World's Fair issue, is it possible to exchange the set for a new copy, to see if this makes a difference? I would send Randy a PM and demand your money back, with interest (maybe in the form of some of the unused recording sessions...)! :D
Hmm...I don't know if I'm that willing to jump through hoops to get the Christmastime tracks. Hopefully I can get it through a less obnoxious way, LOL!

As for the World's Fair set, I don't know...I bought it from Amazon, and I've already opened and "used" the set, so I don't know about trying to return it. Maybe I should harass Randy, LOL? I don't know if he could really do anything for me htough.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Hmm...I don't know if I'm that willing to jump through hoops to get the Christmastime tracks. Hopefully I can get it through a less obnoxious way, LOL!

As for the World's Fair set, I don't know...I bought it from Amazon, and I've already opened and "used" the set, so I don't know about trying to return it. Maybe I should harass Randy, LOL? I don't know if he could really do anything for me htough.
I was thinking you could try and exchange it for a new set that wasn't defective. It's not like you are ripping the tracks an then trying to get a refund.

Gurgitoy2

I was thinking you could try and exchange it for a new set that wasn't defective. It's not like you are ripping the tracks an then trying to get a refund.
I'll have to check to see what Amazon's exchange policy is.

Ok, update: I checked and Amazon does not offer an exchange on that item. I would have to return it for a refund and then re-order the CD set. What a pain, I don't want to do that. Maybe I will PM Randy...

micmouse96

I'll have to check to see what Amazon's exchange policy is.

Ok, update: I checked and Amazon does not offer an exchange on that item. I would have to return it for a refund and then re-order the CD set. What a pain, I don't want to do that. Maybe I will PM Randy...
Okay that has nothing to do with this topic. So just say you have it or you don't. If you have any of the audio above contact me and we'll trade what ever music you have for the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Okay that has nothing to do with this topic. So just say you have it or you don't.
Come on Gurgitoy2, just say if you have it! :wub:

If you have any of the audio above contact me and we'll trade what ever music you have for the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.
We got the message from your first post. I think the lack of response is an indication that no one is interested.

micmouse96

Lack of Response??? I already traded with ########, and soon to be ########, and they'll tell you it's all real. I don't lie especially Disney Music!

[Names removed by Admin.]