L'Album Anniversaire: Sold Out!

HelloDave

Aaarrrgggh! Just rung DLP and they told me they have completely sold out of this CD and they wont be getting any more in. Is there any kind person who knows of anyone or anywhere I can buy this CD? I need the 10th Anniversary Theme Song :)I was singing it for weeks after I got back!
Anyway any help appreciated,
Dave
(UK)

Scott

Really? Yikes...that seems so unlike them. I've only been to DLP once, but when I was there they were pretty good about having older CDs, and having darn near everything in stock. In fact, the only thing I wanted that I couldn't find (well, besides a NTSC park video :p) was the old Buffalo Bill show CD, and I think that's been OOP for ages now.

Plus, there's nothing on the CD itself that indicates in any way it's a limited edition. I just can't believe they'd stop stocking it duirng the anniversary year. Crazy... :(

Andre

It does indeed seem very odd that they've sold out, they had got loads of copies a month or so ago when I was last there. And they'd also got lots of older CDs still in stock too. Have you contacted the DLP mail order people directly? (phone +33 1 64 74 44 30, speak to Sandrine le Goff).

If you really can't manage to buy a copy from them at all, and they say that they can no longer supply it at all, please get in touch with me by email in case I can help you to track down the song you need...

Andre

louisgab

Hi there

i think you have you check to all Disney's hotels or may be you can find the CD at '' Hollywood Pictures '' at the Disney Village .

HelloDave

I rang them up again, and they said the same, they have sold out and they are not making anymore. Is there not a single of the 10th Anniversary Theme Song, I really am desperate to get hold of it in any form. Ebay has no such item either.
Thanks,
Dave
xxx

HelloDave

As the CD is no longer available, is there anywhere online where I could download an MP3 of the song?
Thanks
Dave

jason90

Just got back from DLP today,
Saw NO copies of the 10th CD or the Animagic single CD in any of the park shops or in the village.

Lots of the 'All around the world' Cd and 'Toon circus' CDs though :-.

Also Didier Ghez's Disneyland Paris sketch to reality' book was fairly scarce. I would suggest if you want this book.....make haste.

Jason
PS: I had not been to DLP since the 5th celebrations a few years ago, I liked the Tarzan show in MK and loved the stunt show and the "front lot entrance" of the WDS, sadly the rest of the park Bad with a capital B... :-[

FRAN?OIS

Dave,

The cd you're looking for is hard to find BUT STILL AVAILABLE, at least at the souvenir and sundry store of Hotel Santa Fe, behind the game room and before La Cantina cafeteria.

I was there last monday, and they had a batch of them still.....

I guess when they answer the phone, the easy answer is to say they're out of it and not check with their on site locations...

Even in France, Disney is NOT Disney anymore