Journey Into Your Imagination Area Music

I think the "Unknown" tracks may have been ONE LITTLE SPARK, re-orchestrated by (what sounds like) Steve Bartek. Then there's also the other unknown track by Steve Bartek, with, I think what sounds like, backwards guitars and things like that. The reason I think it sounds like Steve Bartek is because of the use of synthesizers and backwards guitars in the area music is similar to that used in the extinct attraction Rocket Rods (RIP).

Marko

^ :D Now I'm really interested. Anyone going to make a recoding?

Also, who composed the score for the current ride's music?

I think it was George Wilkins, using the adapted theme from "One Little Spark" by the Shermans...
Or maybe it could have been Bruce Broughton...

Cmdr Crimson

Imagination Pavilion Area Music Loop Cue List (1999)

Cue Title: Main Title
Artist: Bruce Broughton
Album: Honey, I Blew Up The Kid
Timeframe: 0:00 - 3:06

Cue Title: Unknown
Artist: Unknown
Album: Unknown
Timeframe: 3:06 - 4:07

Cue Title: Take Off
Artist: Danny Elfman
Album: Flubber
Timeframe: 4:07 - 4:37

Cue Title: Main Title
Artist: Danny Elfman
Album: Flubber
Timeframe: 4:37 - 6:16

Cue Title: Unknown
Artist: Steve Bartek
Album: No Album
Timeframe: 6:16 - 11:16

Cue Title: Look At That Mother!
Timeframe: 11:16 - 13:40

Cue Title: That's All Folks!
Timeframe: 13:40 - 18:01

*NOTE: Timeframe, refers to location in the loop.*

There is 2 other tracks that aren't on here. I was just listening to the loop when I recorded the exterior of the pavillion on my last vacation..But it started with "One Little Spark" after that the next track was used in the 2nd Version of Journey Into YOUR Imagination which is played just as you enter the Color Lab and the Constillation room..After that it goes to "Look at that Mother!"

Somehow I had a FEELING that Steve Bartek was the man behind that particular arrangement of "One Little Spark..."
It sounded so much like him... That's the one in the 6:16-11:16 timeframe, isn't it? That's gotta be it!

Oh? I'm pretty sure it was Steve, because of his ability to play both keyboard and guitar... and that it sounded EXACTLY like Rocket Rods.
The one that plays in the attraction now (the 2002) is most likely arranged by George Wilkins...

And also, if you're wondering who did the arrangement of the current JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION with "One Little Spark" laced throughout...
All of my signs point to George Wilkins, as he is the one listed in the ASCAP ACE listing for the Imagination Pavilion.

Futureport83

It's been a while since there's been activity on this thread, but is there any information as to the first unknown song on the playlist. One of my videos that I took back in 2014 walking into the Imagination pavilion has (I'm 98% sure) the unknown song playing for about 10 seconds. Any information to complete the playlist for Journey into YOUR Imagination and Journey Into Imagination with Figment would be much appreciated.

The one after Honey I Blew Up the Kid, or the one after Flubber?