Is There a Soundtrack of Cinderella with Brandy?

cschurr

I do think so, but literally, two seconds ago I was looking up Lea Salonga on itunes and she did a recording of Cinderella. I lamented the fact that the Brandy version as never been released. Of course, one could always get the songs from the DVD, but then there would be sound effects and poor mixing. I like me some professional put together CDs.

Now if I'm wrong and they HAVE put out a CD of this soundtrack OH HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL where can I find it?!?

Caitlin ;D

They never issued a soundtrack CD - - likely due to all the recording contract issues/royalties with Brandy and Houston.

Lesley Ann Warren version is better anyway.

X-S Tech

What would be the point of having 2 major recording stars in a musical movie and then not selling the soundtrack? If the reason it was never released was that the recording costs are too high, that means they were too high compared to what the Company projected they would sell in CD's. Pretty sad.

rljnunez

I guess I'll have to rip it from the DVD, is the DVD in 5.1? if so I can probably elimiate any sound effects or additional dialog...

>>What would be the point of having 2 major recording stars in a musical movie and then not selling the soundtrack? If the reason it was never released was that the recording costs are too high, that means they were too high compared to what the Company projected they would sell in CD's. Pretty sad.