Instrumental Tour of Disneyland

I'm putting together a playlist to essentially create an instrumental tour of Disneyland, but I'm having trouble coming up with tracks from Adventureland. Sure, I've got Indiana Jones and the Tarzan loop, but what else? If y'all were creating such a playlist, which instrumental tracks from each land would you feature?

almandot

I'm putting together a playlist to essentially create an instrumental tour of Disneyland, but I'm having trouble coming up with tracks from Adventureland. Sure, I've got Indiana Jones and the Tarzan loop, but what else? If y'all were creating such a playlist, which instrumental tracks from each land would you feature?
well.. since randy doesn't usually use attraction dialogue in his OAs... he's basically made such a playlist for you...

well.. since randy doesn't usually use attraction dialogue in his OAs... he's basically made such a playlist for you...
I guess I should have stipulated that I'm not looking to recreate the OA (of which I'm not a particularly huge fan). I guess you might call this project an alternative to the OA.

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
Here's what would appear on mine (sans the tracks you mentioned):

Esplanade
- "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!"
- "Heigh-ho"
- "When You Wish Upon a Star"

Main Street
- "Summer Magic" (No competition there, but here are a few other ideas: )
- "Desecration Rag: A Symphonic Nightmare"
- "Triplets"
- "Kansas City" (Another favorite)

Adventureland
- "As Time Goes By" by Adeilade Hall

New Orleans Square
- "Bayou Banjo"
- "Pirates of the Caribbean: End Overture"
- "Doom Buggy Loading Music"

Frontierland
- "Old Yeller"
- "Big Rock Candy Mountain"
- "California Gold"

Fantasyland
- "Merrily On Our Way to Nowhere"
- "Matterhorn Bobsleds- Matterhorn Queue 1"
- "A Very Merry Unbirthday"

Tomorrowland
- "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" (Current BGM Version)
- "Space Mountain: New Daytime Track"
- "It's Fun to be Free"

Club 33

Playlist Author
Well, you could use the instrumental version of "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room". You could also use songs from the [topic=4222]Lanai music loop[/topic].

Moving along to the Jungle Cruise, you could use tracks from the queue music loop (some of which are instrumental) as Sea Castle did in his suggestions.

And that's it really...I mean, those are all of the attractions in the land.

Well, you could use the instrumental version of "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room". You could also use songs from the [topic=4222]Lanai music loop[/topic].
I didn't know there was an instrumental version of the Tiki Room released. Where would I find that?

As for the loop, I've added Pearly Shells, thanks to your research!

SeaCastle- excellent suggestions!

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
After re-reading the thread I realized you were making an Adventureland-specific tour. Whoops! :lol:

Club 33

Playlist Author
Well, if you have a copy of the unofficial "Disneyland...A MUSICAL Retrospective" set, you'll find it in there.

As for commercial releases...the only one that's coming to mind is the 15th Anniversary Music 4: Grand Finale Tokyo Disneyland CD (it's part of a long medley of tracks that includes several of the songs used in the current Esplanade loop). Only problem is that CD is long out of print and basically impossible to find. The medley in question can be found...places...however.