1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Playlist IllumiNations Pre-show [1999]

Music loop playlist

1. MiklCraw4d

MiklCraw4d Member

That's why I love this group...

Anyway, I just wanted to get on and post because it had been a long time since I've been around these parts and am glad to see there's still a hotbed of activity. There was a dead release period there for a while so I can't wait to catch up and see what's coming down the pipe...

Michael

2. txdznydude

txdznydude New Member

I'm new to this board, so forgive me if this has been covered. I used the search and read through several pages and did not find anything on this subject.

1st - Walt Disney World Forever Kiosks Do they still exist? I searched the old locations on my Nov 2004 trip and did not find them. The CMs at Imagination told me that they no longer existed anywhere in Disney World. Now I am reading on another board that they still exist at Disney Quest. Does anyone know if this is true?

2nd - I am trying to obtain a cd of the old Illuminations pre-show music 1999-2004. The one that ends with appalachian morning. If the forever kiosks do still exist is it available there? Does anyone know of any way I can obtain a cd recording?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

3. sds910

sds910 Member

1) WDW Forever is gone gone gone.
    2) The IllumiNations pre-show was assembled from commercially available recordings and thus could not have been and never can be offered for sale by Disney or anyone else. You can either purchase the individual CDs yourself or download the reconstructed version (assembled by yours truly) from various file-sharing locations on Usenet or the internet. Do a little searching in the magicmusic.net archives for tips if not explicit instructions on how to get started searching for such things.

steve

4. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

Added to Playlist Manager. Relevant topics merged. :cool: