"I Put a Spell on You" from Hocus Pocus

with Halloween just around the corner, anyone have or know where I might find a complete recording of Bette Midler's "I Put a Spell on You" from "Hocus Pocus"?

I would like the version withOUT all the crowd talking (like it was recorded off the VHS/DVD).

Any help?
*Tommy

Technirama70

Good Luck - I looked for the same song last Halloween, I don't think it was ever officially released. I have the HOCUS POCUS soundtrack, and unfortunately they left it off. Great rendition of the song.

Sorry, I know this doesn't help.

I remember the critics hating "Hocus Pocus," but it's still a fun Halloween film--with a great John Debney score!

I actually used the song on one of my Halloween CD's last year, recording it from the DVD through my Bose system; I actually used the version in the movie, rather than the one over the end credits, as my son liked the film version better. I'm happy with the recording.....

Michael

andymarshall

I've also tried to get hold of this for years- why it was never released as a single escapes me-

I believe that there is a John Debney Published full version of the Soundtrack in a very limited edition kicking around somewhere- perhaps if you keep an eye on ebay a copy may turn up someday!

-Actually there is one at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

-but sadly, even this doesn't seem to contain that track!

The only hope seems to be to plead with Marc Shaiman that somneday it gets released..

AM