I found some old disney records!!!! - LONG POST

CPNHOOK15

To make a long story short, when I left for college in tampa florida, my family moved from so. cal to no. cal shortly thereafter. My room was packed by my aunt. She kept EVERYTHING. Well I just recently moved back and was going through some of the boxes when, OH MY GAWSH! What do I find.... a bunch of old disney stuff. Park Maps, tickets, books, etc, etc, and RECORDS.

Here is my list of finds. I thought you all could give me some feedback on what I have.

In no particular order:

1. Walt Disney presents 'Christmas Carols from all of us to all of you' - Disneyland Record 1354

2. Walt Disney Productions' 'the Fox and the Hound' - Disneyland Records Storyteller 3823

3. 'The Best of Disney' vol 2 - Disneyland Record 2503

4. 'The all new Mickey Mouse Club' - Disneyland Records 2501

5. 'The Sounds of Christmas' - Disneyland Record 1348

6. 'Disney Christmas Favorites' - Disneyland Record 1356

7. Walt Disney presents Dennis Day in the story of 'Johnny Appleseed' - Disneyland Record DQ-1260

8. All the songs from Walt Disney's 'Dumbo' - Disneyland Record 1204

9. Walt Disney's 'Mickey Mouse Club - Mousekedances and other Mouseketeer Favorites' - Disneyland Record 1362

10. Walt Disney's 'Pirates of the Caribbean' - Disneyland Record 3937

11. Walt Disney Productions' Story and songs from ' Robin Hood' - Disneyland Record 3810

12. Walt Disney presents the stories of Hans Christian Anderson - Disneyland Record DQ-1276

13. Walt Disney Productions' 'Pete's Dragon' - Disneyland Records Storyteller 3818

14. Walt Disney Productions' story of 'The Rescuers' - Disneyland Records Storyteller 3816

15. Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker Suite from Walt Disney's Fantasia - Disneyland Record 1243

16. Walt Disney presents songs about Winnie the Pooh and Tiger - Disneyland Record 1317

17. Disneyland Double Feature - Incredible Journey & Dog Songs - 2 Records - Disneyland DDF-2

18. Walt Disney productions' - Mickey Mouse Disco - Disneyland Records 2504

19. Peter Pan Players and Orchestra presents The Best From Walt Disney - Peter Pan Records 8053

And the last one is included cuz' Im such an AMERICA SINGS FAN...

20. Burl Ives Folk Songs and Stories - Columbia CR 21526

If you actually read this far I hope you enjoyed my list of finds. Now I just need to get a record player! ::)

Tim

SharonKurland

Actually, record players are a little easier to find nowadays. If you aren't in the market for "audiophile" types, you can find them (camoflauged as early-20th-century radios) at a lot of places nowadays.

-Sharon-

narkspud

Quite a haul! I see the 70s MMC is in there--for my money, that's the coolest one. Be sure to check and see if the poster is in it.

Actually, record players are a little easier to find nowadays. If you aren't in the market for "audiophile" types, you can find them (camoflauged as early-20th-century radios) at a lot of places nowadays.

-Sharon-
I have one of those!

My mom got it for me. It boast not only a record player but ALSO a CD and cassette tape player.

It has three speeds: 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM.

SharonKurland

Ayep, you can find them at Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, department stores, all OVER the place. They're usually $150-$200, depending on how many extra bells and whistles they have.

-Sharon-
982 down, 18 to go.