I AM SO LUCKY!

GOSH I AM SO LUCKY!
why do you ask? well i bought all of the 50th anniversary cd releases for a cheap price! First on May 5th i bought my 6 cd set $124 regular price i got it for $64.00 YAY!( i had a cast member discount for 50 percent off) then i got the two disc set regular price $24.95 i got it for $16. And then i bought the happiest celebration cd for $10 at a discounted music store. And finally i am getting the music to "parade of dreams"! My best friend is in the parade so he's giving me a copy. It's not official and not to be DISTRIBUTED which i cannot do but at least i can listen to it whenever my heart desires.

jerm

It was a special cupon that I forgot I had....DANG IT!!!!! Also as much as I love being happy for other people you are really just rubbing it in our face with that post.

J

I forgot to mention my college education discount. You see, the price of the merchandise isn't actually decreased, but rather the percentage of which it consumes of my disposable income.

tiggertoo

CMs only get 10% off on media items such as DVDs, Cds, etc...

Forgive me for being skeptical but could you please explain in greater detail?

jerm

We actually get full A or B discount for the set and cds, for DVDs only 10% unless you go to the studio store. As far as the 50% off at Cast Blast this year they gave CM's a 50% ticket to be used once. So it could happen.

J

i used the cast blast ticket (50percent off ) for my cd set thats why i got it so cheap!Evrey cast member that came to that event got a ticket book and in the ticket book there was a coupon for one item of your choice 50 percent off! Lucky me i got like three because i left and came back again (hehehe) also when i purchased the two disc set the girl at the register did not know what she was doing ( i think she was a new hire) so she gave me more discount that i was suppossed to get (evil laugh) anyways; the longer you stay with the company you get more discount so in the long run you really save a lot of money!. I used my three tickets on the six disc set, my 50th jacket, and the 50th castle playset! damn i sure saved a lot of money=0)

DrDisney

Congratulations on your great bargain! :D

I have heard that Disney can sometimes be a challenge to work for, so I am glad to see some of the employees get a little perk now and then.

Enjoy your CD's!!!

--Tim