HUGE Favor to Ask

SharonKurland

A friend of mine is going to DL for a long weekend Aug. 15-18. He will buy me any CD at the music shop on Main Street if I tell him specifically what I want. Last time I was in DL was a year ago and I think I bought about a dozen CD's I didn't have...but I have NO clue of what's on the shelves now.

Could anyone PRETTY PLEASE bring a pen and paper to DL sometime this week and write the titles (and artists where applicable) of the CD's there now? You don't need to list the movie soundtrack ones since they're available here at WDW too...but I need the rest of 'em...official park CDs, anything by entertainers who work at DL, cover versions, etc. I know it would be a PITA but I'm asking nicely .

Thank-you!

-Sharon-

Hi Sharon!

Just wanted to let you know that I am not going to DL this weekend.

I may, however, get to Schenectady. Anything I can do for you there? ;D

Sharon, you know I'm there all the time :). I'll take a look for you. Are you interested in Park CDs or ANY performers (the best of annette funicello etc etc).

-D

SharonKurland

Damien-

You go to the parks all the time? Imagine that!

Anything except movie soundtracks. I probably already have several of the CD's that are on the shelves because, like I said, I was there about a year ago (i.e. I think I have The Best of Annette). But if I have a list of what's there now/today, I can compare it to what I already have and give Steve a list of what I still need.

Barrage, Billy Hill, Bayou Brass, Sidestreet Strutters, Dapper Dans, Rod Miller, etc., are all fair game.

Last "official park" CD's I got were "Music From DCA" (60044-7) and "DL Park The Official Album" (60047-7).

Does this mean I have to be nice to you?!?!?!?! ;) :p

-Sharon-

Mike-

You don't have to get me anything there but you may want a butt guard for when I kick your @$$

Damien-

Does this mean I have to be nice to you?!?!?!?! ;) :p

-Sharon-

Wow, Sharon! Maybe you need an attitude adjustment, young lady!

SharonKurland

Mike-

My relationship with Damien on another board has been...shall we say "rocky"...for months and months. The fact that he offered and I accepted and neither of us has intellectually cursed each other out yet, is nothing short of miraculous 8)

YOU, on the other hand, I have no qualms about cursing out .

-Sharon-

All kidding aside, I'm trying to put all of that in the past anyway, I don't see why I can't offer to do you a favor. Most of the time when I'm bein a smart*** I'm just kidding in the first place.

I've got not problems with you Sharon, never really had for the most part. I think it's just 2 very strong personalities clashing...it's happened before I'm sure it'll happen again. Just don't get Dick over here to battle it out with you ;).

Consider this the proverbial Olive Branch offering.

-D

Well, you two certainly know how to get someone curious.

Are these battles worthy of Jeff & Bean's LightMagic discussions? ;D

Oh. And you'll hold your tongue, little missy!

SharonKurland

Damien-

Olive branch happily accepted. Hey, at least you'll admit when you're wrong...that Hypno guy is even MORE of a piece of work than YOU are .

So are yopu and Terry currently friends or not friends? I lose track .

And don't worry about Dick...if I can get him to make amends with Terry, I can get him to do ANYTHING . Well, except stay...SOMETHING is gonna set him off one day and he'll be gone. You were almost the catalyst for it last time, buddy.

==========

Mike-

I use my "good Sharon" persona here. You should see me in some of the other places I hang out .

-Sharon-

Oh come on I'm not so bad...Once you get to know me :)

And as far as Dick goes, I really like the guy, we had a lot of fun 6 months ago on the forums and I generally find him to be a fascinating person. I hope all is well between the 3 of us now :).

-D

SharonKurland

I don't think it's a matter of YOU liking HIM . Actually, I haven't spoken with you, about you, in months, so I don't know where he stands right now.

But yeah, he's a cool dude .

If you can compile that list by Thursday afternoon, that would be wonderful. If you tooth is still bothering you or you can't go, don't worry about it...I'll just be sorely disappointed and will blame you forever, is all.

-Sharon-

Yeah..and the both of you are angels....riiiiigggghtttt ;)

I don't think so.

I made a list this evening. I'll e-mail it to you tomorrow. as I'm hittin the hay. Pleasant Dreams.

-D

SharonKurland

Excuse me whilst I re-adjust my halo . There...that's better. People get the wrong impression when the horns show, y'know? .

Thanks in advance, Damien.

-Sharon-

SharonKurland

In case anyone else ever asks Epiphany to do them a favor, please note that the CD list, which he knew I needed by 8/15, did not get e-mailed to me until past 2pm EST 8/17. Much too late to help me.

He's shown that knows a lot about Disney. He's proven that he knows a lot about music. But as this unfortunate experience has shown me, he doesn't appear to be a very responsible person.

And he never even said he was sorry.

-Sharon-

Why do you need to do things like that Sharon,

Cmon now lets be adult about this. I explained to you that I didn't have access to e-mail because I spent a few unexpected days closer to the parks. That's all. When I returned home I mailed you the list.

SharonKurland

"Being adult." I guess that would mean, after volunteering to do something that you knew had a deadline, you'd have all of the information you needed so you could follow through in time.

"Being adult." I guess that would mean, once you knew you weren't going to be able to follow through in time, you'd let me know.

"Being adult." I guess that would mean apologizing for not following through, after you got my e-mail that said your list came too late, instead of not saying another word about it.

As my message stated, this experience has shown me you're not very responsible. Since a lot of "favors" occur on this board, I felt it was important to let other people know, before you disappoint them, too. If you can think of a more "adult" way to spread information like that, please let me know.

-Sharon-

CPNHOOK15

Alright you two... kiss and make up. Otherwise I will let Maliboomer loose on you both (and Lord knows you don't want that!).

Tim :-*