Horizons (Ride-Through)

crxbrett

Hey sds,

I sent you a message the other day and just wanted to let you know since the site doesn't send a new message alert. It's regarding the 'Lost GE Symbol' music from the attraction.

nelsonj3

sds:
Are you still planning on uploading the Horizons Outside Area Music that we talked about on this thread to the Usenet? Not trying to be impatient, just wondering.

Thanks in Advance!

nelsonj3

SDS:
Thanks! I'm downloading it now!!

Edit:
After downloading the loop and listening to it, the sound quality is excellent except for a few "skips" and a couple glitches near the beginning. Are these skips on the original file, or are they a by product of the transmission through the internet?

Thanks for making this file available!

sds910

That's the best quality version of the audio I have... yes, there are a few teeny gaps and blips. They can be fixed in an audio editing program with a little bit of talented intervention.

nelsonj3

Okay. Thanks for the response. I don't have much experience with audio editing, but this version is WAY, WAY better than the scratchy 128 Kbps version that I had before!

Thanks again!

sds910

Thanks. Might have this remix, not sure. Having fun talking to the original designer, tons of trivia about Horizons all around :)

I released it on March 10th. Either you have it or you don't... or purple banana walrus... ;)

jerm

SDS...you are a god!!!! I am new to the downloading area of music and only using dc-torrents now. Is it possible to get some of the things you were talking about on there......ROE PLEASE!!!!!

J

sds910

jerm:

I'm quite sure that most of the folks who frequent DCT have my earlier "productions"... I bet if you ask nicely over there, someone will be happy to seed 'em... :)