Holiday Wishes CD released this past week

Eric

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already (as I just quickly browsed and could not find anything posted about this), but a CD featuring the new "Holiday Wishes" show has just been released. I've seen it at Downtown Disney and at Mouse Gear at Epcot. It features two tracks, the second track being the new Christmas parade at the Animal Kingdom. Just an FYI for those who are interested, as there seem to be some interest in it mentioned in the previous topic.

WishesFan

WOW!!! How can we order this CD? Thanks sooooo much for your post, Eric!

-Rick

leesa

Does anyone have SKU for this? I called WDW merchandising this morning and they told me I could not order it as it "does not exist". :eek: They told me they called the Mercantile and well as Mouse Gear and WOD and could not locate it.

Eric

When I get home today, I'll post a digital picture from my camera of the CD and post the SKU. I saw it at the old "Scrapbooking store"/2 R's Readin and 'Riting (whatever it's called now, it's the store connected to the "Disney Gallery" store) and Mouse Gear. My guess is that like always, whenever a new CD is released, WDW Merchandise is usually clueless as are the stores that have it.

leesa

When I get home today, I'll post a digital picture from my camera of the CD and post the SKU. I saw it at the old "Scrapbooking store"/2 R's Readin and 'Riting (whatever it's called now, it's the store connected to the "Disney Gallery" store) and Mouse Gear. My guess is that like always, whenever a new CD is released, WDW Merchandise is usually clueless as are the stores that have it.

Thanks Eric, I would really appreciate that!

BLM07

So is the music of the Jingle Jungle Parade like the normal parade music at all or completely different?

Eric

the digital camera is acting up, but here is the sku, as promised: 050086142378. The full title of the CD is "Walt Disney World Holiday Wishes" but on the receipt it's listed as simply "CD Holiday Wishes".

Here is the tracklisting for the CD:

Holiday Wishes

1. The Spirit of the Season (2:54)
2. The Spirit of Holiday Wonder (2:13)
3. The Spirit of Sharing Hearth and Family (2:46)
4. The Spirit of Holuda Childhood Fantasies (4:12)
5. The Holiday Spirit in Each of Us (1:48)
6. Christmas All Around Us (4:12)

Mickey's Jingle Jangle Parade
7. Mickey's Jingle Jangle Parade (18:02)

Most places are out of the CD though; Mouse Gear only had one left today (The CD's are located in a circular display with other christmas items such as plush mickeys and other CD's by the register in the first room if you enter from the door by the foutain that's nearest to World Showcase, if that makes any sense..lol) , and there were none of the "Holiday Wishes" CD's to be found in Downtown Disney (World of Disney, Once Upon a Toy, the "Memories" store, and the Christmas store all didn't have it)

the CD is priced at 14.98.

leesa

Thank you SO much, Eric! I will try all week to see if they find it in their database and let me order it. Looks like it might be hard to find. :(

Thanks again-

Leesa

WishesFan

Would someone who already has this CD please e-mail or PM me? I have some technical questions about Mickey's Jingle Jungle parade. Thanks so much!!!

-Rick
thatdisneysound@yahoo.com

I just saw about two dozen of them at Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney Marketplace, in the back of the store near the cash register.

I am so excited. I love the Holiday version of the Animal Kingdom parade and have been hoping for a release since last Christmas. What a great Christmas gift :D

And now the greedy part of me has to ask, why didn't they put the catchy Disney/MGM Studios Christmas parade on there too? (I'm never satisfied.) ::)

WishesFan

There's an MGM parade? What music is included? Does anyone have a video?

Back to the Animal Kingdom parade--is there a new theme song for this parade? Is it totally original or does it incorporate a lot of the Jammin' Jungle Parade? Thanks!

Have a great day,
-Rick

xfkirsten

Back to the Animal Kingdom parade--is there a new theme song for this parade? Is it totally original or does it incorporate a lot of the Jammin' Jungle Parade? Thanks!

If I recall, it's just a modified version of the regular Jammin' Jungle music. Nonetheless, I'm definitely getting a copy of this one! :)

Dirk

Great!

Interesting choice though, what to put next to the Holiday Wishes material. I would have expected that they would include "Illuminations - Holiday Version". That fireworks is extremly popular, guests actually seem to ask for the soundtrack (as its continuing availability in the standard version over a longer period indicates) and it has a nice holiday addition.

It is a great idea to combine the event-only fireworks score with musical material that is heared daily by guests in the resort - that should help the sales numbers. Let's hope they find something similar to combine with the soundtrack of the Halloween version of Wishes for a release next year...

Yours
Dirk