Hey check this Dis audio file site out

nelsonj3

Nice link. The only problem is that yousendit deletes files very quickly. It looks like some of the later posts are being make using other sharing websites.

Nice idea, but you'd save people a lot of time if you labeled the Live files "live".

I understand completely, however, I haven't uploaded nor labeled anything. So as far as me labeling live tracks "live", that is beyond my control. What I will do in a post is recommend that people who post Live tracks label them "live".

Peace.

-Chuck

Nice link. The only problem is that yousendit deletes files very quickly. It looks like some of the later posts are being make using other sharing websites.

Hi nelsonj3,

I think they must have 'heard" you because the person who started the thread is switching to another service and the files will be active for a longer period of time. Also, I've read your post in other forums and was wondering if you planned on uploading any of your 9 GB of WDW music? That would be way cool.

Peace.

-Chuck

Frank

All the tracks I've posted to that thread that are "live" are desribed in the posts as "Camcordings".

Frank ;)
as vonpluto

Howdy folks,

This really fills a need for people that want to listen to music that I think (IMHO) is worth its weight in gold.

I was hoping a few of you cats here could/would share some of your Holy Grail files ... just a thought .... well, more like a hope and prayer.

My wish list....

Request:

* Dinosuar Pre Pre Show - w/ Bill Nye audio
* HISTA current True Colors Pre Show
* BGM for Expedition Everest Area w/ Yeti screams noises
* Area BGM & Pre Show for Stitch
* Star Tours Area BGM
* Anything that would sound like it should be play at The Boardwalk
* Complete China Film
* Maelstrom ride thru
* Soarin Pre Show queue w/ Michael Warton (sp?) aka "Puddy"

Come on... share the love and files.

Peace my Disney music loving friends!

-Chuck

Dr. Know

* HISTA current True Colors Pre Show
* Soarin Pre Show queue w/ Michael Warton (sp?) aka "Puddy"

I can't help you with any of these, unfortunately, but let's get a couple of things straight -- the HISTA pre-show is no longer True Colors: the theme now is "Every Picture Tells a Story." Also, the Soarin' pre-show video features Patrick Warburton.

I can't help you with any of these, unfortunately, but let's get a couple of things straight -- the HISTA pre-show is no longer True Colors: the theme now is "Every Picture Tells a Story." Also, the Soarin' pre-show video features Patrick Warburton.

Dr.Know,

Thanks for keeping me straight and giving me the correct facts .... also, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Peace & enjoy life,

-Chuck