Hey all, New here. Kind of need some help.

jackskell08

Hey all, I just heard about this site and thought Id give it a try and see who may be able to help me out. A lot to ask for I know. I am working on a special audio/video project for the Holidays at WDW, DL, TDL, HKDL. This will only be given out to people I know/trust and who is helping me out. I do have some things and have had others given to me by close friends that are apart of this project, however there are still some things I am in need of. I do understand we are talking about some rare stuff that may be a potention problem. If anyone would be interested in helping me out, which in turn would get this all when its completed or something, please get with me. Here is a few off the top of my head:

-MNSSHP Hallowishes announcements
-DCA Mickey's Trick Or Treat On The Street Cav.
-HKDL Halloween Parade
-Holiday Wishes announcements

jackskell08

Hmm ic, well that really was not my intention, but I suppose I can see where my project concept my come across to some the wrong way. Isn't it a shame though that certain individuals think others have ulterior motives. Wow. I guess some can simply not appreciate others hard work.

Welcome aboard, jackskell08; as a group we are protective and a first time post asking for music probably isn't the best way to introduce yourself. As a general rule, we're more of a discussion group. Once again, welcome aboard - glad to have you.

Gurgitoy2

Well, it certainly seems the track requests are along the same lines...just a bit more specific. I guess people really are desperate for these new parade/show tracks!

What about the Mickey's Christmastime-magical-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-palooza-thing-a-ma-bob that was all the rage at WDW this past year? And EVERYTHING from Hong Kong Disneyland? And the new Pixar parade at DCA, And...and....

jackskell08

Welcome aboard, jackskell08; as a group we are protective and a first time post asking for music probably isn't the best way to introduce yourself. As a general rule, we're more of a discussion group. Once again, welcome aboard - glad to have you.

Thank you for the welcome. Yes I agree it was a mistake to start asking for music. I already found a couple things so it is really not a big deal to me what others "assume" is going on. Still is a shame other individuals think the way they do, and act.

After further consideration, and a few notes from good friends, my offer of welcome and goodwill gesture is rescinded.

Dear Fusion... I mean diegorivera2... I mean jackskell08 or one of you many other names please stop asking for music. You are starting to get on everyone's nerves.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Dear Fusion... I mean diegorivera2... I mean jackskell08 or one of you many other names please stop asking for music. You are starting to get on everyone's nerves.

diegorivera2 is a good guy...

How am I trying to cheat the system? If anything, I stood up for the system by revoking the welcome I issued to jackskell08. (Please look at all of my past posts - I think you'll see.)

All the best,
diegorivera2

Horizons

Playlist Author
I don't think he was referring to you. He used your name by mistake (or at least that is how I read his last message).

That is correct Horizons. I didn't mean to refer to diegorivera2. I just know there is some strange business going on the board with new people (or maybe the same person) using different aliases to try to get music. It needs to stop. He's using this board for his own advantage instead of using it to build relationships and discuss the thing we all love... Disney Music.