Help with personal project - American Adventure

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
My brother-in-law recently acquired his US citizenship and in celebration of the occasion,
I'm putting a CD together highlighting his most favorite attraction at EPCOT, the
American Adventure. Fortunately, I acquired all of the WDW Forever tracks from AA
before they were removed. And right up until that point, I had kept up hope that more
musical selections from the attraction would be added to the system. There are so many
great musical moments from the attraction which remain unreleased, such as the
following:

- "New World Bound" (vocal) (the "Intro/New World Bound" selection from WDW Forever
fades out just as this selection begins);
- "In the Days of 76" (vocal and instrumental) as well as the other incidental music from
the Revolutionary portion;
- Music which underscores Frederick Douglass' poetic words;
- Full version of "Two Brothers" with the instrumental introduction (I have the version
from "Great Moments with Abraham Lincoln" from Disneyland Forever, but it begins
abruptly with the first lyric);
- Music which underscores the "Westward Ho" sequence;
- Music which leads up to Chief Joseph;
- Music which underscores the montage of inventions and the Carnegie Hall sequence
(arrangements of "New World Bound").

I'm sure I'm leaving something out. I'd have to say that a medley from AA would be tops
on my list for the next WDW Official CD. Until that dream comes true, are any of the
selections above floating around out there? I'd greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Jessica L

My Two Brothers track has an instrumental opening, but I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for. It runs 1:26. Let me know if you would like a copy of it.

Good luck in your quest. I love the music in AA and I agree, a medley would be fantastic!

Jessica

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
My Two Brothers track has an instrumental opening, but I'm not sure if it's the one you're
looking for. It runs 1:26. Let me know if you would like a copy of it.

??? That's odd! The version I have, from Disneyland Forever, also runs 1:26 but it
begins immediately with the lyrics "Two brothers on their way". In the show, there is a
solo guitar lead-in. I would love to hear the version you have, Jessica. Please contact me
at thx99@starpower.net.

Shane

Doug,

I think that I can help you out a bit more. Please email me regarding a possible trade.

Shane :-*

I can help you out with a medley, or can send you the following unreleased songs:

"In the Days of 76"
- New World Bound Vocals
- Music which underscores Frederick Douglass' poetic words;
- Full version of "Two Brothers"
- Music which underscores the "Westward Ho" sequence
- Music which underscores the montage of inventions and the Carnegie Hall sequence
- All 4 versions of Golden Dream
- The Closing of Golden Dream (however, a small chunk is missing, perfect for a medley)
- Other Music (but with narration)

Please email me and we can set up some sort of transfer...just let me know! :)

I agree; this is some of the best music at EPCOT nowadays... :D

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
I can help you out with a medley, or can send you the following unreleased songs:

Please email me and we can set up some sort of transfer...just let me know! :)

I've sent you a private message through this board, since I couldn't find your email address
anywhere (and the link for the website is dead!). If you don't receive the private message,
please contact me at thx99@starpower.net.

I greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

I
agree; this is some of the best music at EPCOT nowadays... :D
By far! Buddy Baker's original compositions for "Impressions de France" (also sadly
unreleased except for the one selection featured in the medley on the WDW Official
Album) are right up there as well.

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
I'd like to thank everyone who has responded either publicly or privately to my request!
This is a very special endeavor for my family, and your willingness to help has made it
even that much more meaningful. :D

I'm a relative newcomer to the world of collecting Disney park music, and I know I'd be interested in obtaining those additional cues from "American Adventure" as well. I hope those who have these might get in touch with me to see about sending them via e-mail or perhaps a trade can be done if there's something in my small collection of this area that can help in return. There are other rides I'd love to find more of too.

Mike

I too would like to have the AA tracks listed above. I'm sure that people would love to see these posted at alt.binary.multimedia/disney