Hello from Japan

I am in Yokosuka for the next couple weeks. Had a chance to see the outside of TDL/TDS on Sunday. The park was sold out, but I did not really plan to go that day anyway. I hope to hit the parks next week, hopefully 2-3 days with one being a Friday or Monday. Depends how close the Typhoon get near us. While there I did go into the park store and saw the new 2010 Halloween CDs. 1 song on each (TDL/TDS)by Rick McKee. I look forward to seeing the parades in person. As I was walking around to see the Disneyland Hotel, I heard a Jack Wagner announcement :lol: .
The TDL Hotel is impressive!!

mmmfan

We never seem to hear from Rick McKee anymore. He used to post here all the time.He always wanted to compose music for Disney.Now he's doing it. :)

Just got back from a walk around downtown Yokosuka. Went into a CD shop. Saw several TDL CDs still wrapped including Halloween 2006/2007, Lilo and Stitch Hulihuli, and Starlight Dreams. All listed at 950 Yen (about $11 each) :eek: Sounds like good prices to me. Should I get them??

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Just got back from a walk around downtown Yokosuka. Went into a CD shop. Saw several TDL CDs still wrapped including Halloween 2006/2007, Lilo and Stitch Hulihuli, and Starlight Dreams. All listed at 950 Yen (about $11 each) :eek: Sounds like good prices to me. Should I get them??

Go for it, go for it.
Remember how expensive it is to ship and you just KNOW you'll say "I should have bought that" once you get back. ;)

ok, so far I have bought 2 Tokyo Disneyland CDs (used) at the local market in Yokosuka.

PCCD-00062 One Man's Dream (1992)
PCCD-00130 Disney's Fantillusion! (1995)

Picked up an out of print CD only released here, but interesting enough contains music from US parks

PCCD-00184 Disneyland/Walt Disney World Music Vacation (1997)

2 CD set with 2nd disc being a mini with attractions medley