Frontlot musicloop at Walt Disney Studios

MaX

yoho!

I'm tracing the Fronlot morning loop at Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris, but there are a couple of tracks whom I dont recognize... does anybody of you recognize the following tracks:

www.xs4all.nl/~bergm42/frontlot/

there are also some tracks with names, if you happen to have the right versions of these tracks, please contact me...

I hope you can recognize some tracks!

Dr. Know

This is fun!

The first part of #4 is from The Ten Commandments (Elmer Bernstein) -- not sure about the second part

#10 is "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"

#26 is the theme from JFK (John Williams)

#38 is from Cinema Paradiso (Morricone), I believe

#40b is Born Free (John Barry)

Would love to know especially what #2 is!

So am I to assume that there isn't a full list anywhere online?

MaX

thanks a lot... I'm rather sure there is not a full list online, that's why I'm making one ;)
as soon as it's finished, I'll post it on the forum...

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
#32 sounds like an imitation of John Debney's Cutthroat Island

#38 is definitely from Cinema Paradiso (Ennio Morricone)

#52 is from Ghost (Maurice Jarre)

Not familiar with the others, unfortunately.

Dr. Know

Max -- you might want to post this inquiry on some of the film music boards, although you'll have to be careful because most of them don't condone the trading of mp3s.

It would be great to hear all of the live recordings for reference so we can reconstruct the loop!

Dr. Know

Any progress on this, Max?

By the way, the track you have labeled as Homeward Bound is from the track "A Homeward Bound overture" on the soundtrack to Homeward Bound II. Do you know whether it is used in its entirety in the loop, or excerpted? The track runs 5:04 on the soundtrack album.

Dirk

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

while I don't know of a complete list of the loops of the different areas of the WDS so far there is a website dedicated to creating those complete lists. It is found at
http://www.wds-music.be/
and welcomes input from all interested fans. Maybe joining forces with them on this project would eb a good idea.

Yours sincerely
Dirk

MaX

Dr. Know: there's a little progress, but I didnt work on it for the last 1,5 week since I was buissy. The track is not played entirely, and that counts for all the tracks in the loop. All of them are just exceperts from tracks, some are even remixed (like Dinosaur or Indy). thanks for the name of the track btw!