Fountain of Nations

Paul

I think the "Celebrate the Future" Music is the track from the Official Album WDW 1999. Can anyone verify this? (sorry if this was already posted in the past)

Horizons

Playlist Author
I think the "Celebrate the Future" Music is the track from the Official Album WDW 1999. Can anyone verify this? (sorry if this was already posted in the past)

I am afraid we cannot confirm this due to the fact that we would be "reverse engineering" trade secrets of Disney, and, thus, be in severe legal jeopardy, at least according to one legal "wizzard" who seems to spout all sorts of nonsense.

But, as to your specific question, I am not sure if it is the same track. At a minimum, it would have to be edited from the original run time. I have what was supposed to be copies of the tracks actually used for the shows, but I've never done anything with them to confirm if they are the real deal or fake tracks someone thought they could trade with. Perhaps I can see if there is a YouTube version of the actual track and do a quick comparison.

Paul

The "Celebrate the Future" track from WDW OA 1999 is the one used at Fountain of Nations. I verified it in a video of the fountain but I didn't figure out the actual edit time of the track.