For Your Enjoyment...

Mouseinfo.com has resurrected its radio station in a new form, in which the user now has full choice in what music they want to hear. Anyone can acess the radio station via this webpage. It is free, "What more can you ask for?"

www.mouseinfo.com/radio

Just select the song you wish to hear, click it, and enjoy. Our current playlist houses over 30 hours of music, and over 300 tracks to choose from...

mmmfan

Hi.Thanks for your website.I seem to be having a problem.When I visit the site,the radio appears and starts to pre-load tracks.When I click on a track,only about 30 seconds play and then it starts pre-loading tracks again starting with the next one on the playlist.Do all tracks have to pre-load before I can play a track,or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

Hi.Thanks for your website.I seem to be having a problem.When I visit the site,the radio appears and starts to pre-load tracks.When I click on a track,only about 30 seconds play and then it starts pre-loading tracks again starting with the next one on the playlist.Do all tracks have to pre-load before I can play a track,or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

Clean your cache and temporary internet files would be a good place to start. Once the actual Mouseinfo.com Radio page opens, the radio will begin to pre-load the very first track at the top of the list. Try that, and drop me a line here if it worked or not.

mmmfan

Thanks for your help.It's working now.Disabling my pop-up blocker also seemed to help.Your site is great.