Favorite Old School Epcot Song

trentino

Re:Best original EPCOT SONG

I voted for 'Other' ... It's a really tough choice but I think mine just might be "Making Memories".

Trent

Gurgitoy2

I voted for "other" because you forgot "One Little Spark," and that's my favorite!

Ron Muth

Although Veggie Fruit Fruit is big around our house, I had to go with Listen to the Land. Great theme songs are sorely missed at Epcot.

Kdroz

One little Spark would hafta top my list. Bring back the dreamfinder!!!!! :(

Jessica L

I voted for "One Little Spark" but all of the Epcot songs are great! It's just that I have to vote for Figgy! :(

Oh and Trent - I love this new forum! It's so much fun!!

Jessica

wedroy1923

Playlist Author

My favorite original EPCOT Center song is "The Age of Information" -- you remember, "the age of information, is sweeping across the nation, and the bringing the world closer to you." Anyone have a complete copy of this song? I don't care about the quality. We could make a trade. I would really like to stop singing the same five lines to myself!

wedroy1923

Sorry Wed.. dont remember it
-----
Never was a big Figment fan... but respect all of the love thats out there for the little guy.

I'll vote for "listen to the land". It was topical to the attraction, sung and delivered in a folksy farm kinda way and a melodic toe tapper that I can't get outa my head....... Now I have to go diggin for my cd's to hear it again... and with the kid's singing it kinda reminds me of...
(sigh) Light Magic.

Jeff

Bean oh Bean where are you?

will

My vote goes to other, since MAGIC JOURNEYS is my favorite original EPCOT song.

hosewater

Can MAGIC JOURNEYS count since it debuted at Disneyland?

EJ

PS- I voted for Listen to the Land...CLASSIC!!!

Okay, I'm still having a difficult time getting acclimated to the new surroundings...but I feel very comforted knowing I can stumble into a simple poll thread and find Jeff & Bean trading barbs about LightMagic. :(

will

I didn't realize MAGIC JOURNEYS originally debuted at Disneyland. So, I will voice my vote for CANADA, since I can't vote in the poll again.

hosewater

Good call! That Canada song is really good. I always think the woman singing on it is Karen Carpenter for some reason (I know full well that it isn't.)

EJ

ejdude on AIM if you want to talk about Disney music

Mugsy_Balone

I had to go with OTHER and I give the award to Russel Brower's FutureWorld and Innoventions themes. If these are not considered "songs", then honorable mention goes to One Little Spark

~RS

Burnsland

I would like to argue the comment that Magic Journeys debuted at Disneyland. The film (and the song) originally appeared at EPCOT Center in 1982. It didn't appear at Disneyland until 1984, I believe.

Steve