Fantasyland Area Music [Tokyo? Magic Kingdom?]

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
This has probably been brought up before, but has anyone ever heard the playlist below? I've had this list sitting on the computer for awhile, and I think it comes from the booklet that came with the original release of the Tokyo Disneyland Treasures of Fantasy collection. But I have yet to find any evidence of its use either in Tokyo or in the American parks.

Here's the list:

01. Someday My Prince Will Come
02. Whistle While You Work
03. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
04. Spoonful of Sugar
05. Steps in Time
06. Aristocats
07. Candle on the Water
08. Scales and Arpeggios
09. Chim Chim Cher-ee
10. The Bare Necessities
11. When You Wish Upon a Star
12. Robin Hood Medley
13. Happiest Millionaire Medley
14. Snow White Medley (Whistle While You Work / I'm Wishing / Heigh-Ho / With a Smile and a Song / Some Day My Prince Will Come)
15. Pinocchio Medley (Give a Little Whistle / Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee / I've Got No Strings)
16. Mickey Mouse March
17. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
18. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
19. Cinderella
20. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
21. Tomorrow Is Another Day
22. Alice in Wonderland
23. I'm Late
24. Razzle Dazzle Day

So ... it's got all your 1970s Disney favorites from Robin Hood, Pete's Dragon, the Aristocats, the Rescuers ... nothing after 1977, so well after the Magic Kingdom opened yet several years before Tokyo Disneyland welcomed guests. I thought I might have vaguely heard Scales and Arpeggios in a 1981 family home movie near the then-recently closed Mickey Mouse Revue exit, but it was so short and had all the crowd noise, so I'm not 100% certain.

Does anyone have any information about this playlist?