Fantasmic and Carol Of The Bells (?)

relivemagic

Hiya everyone! Been reading this site for years but never really had any questions that eventually didn't get answered by any of you at some point.

But now I have one! I was just at MGM and before Fantasmic started they were running a Christmas loop and played a beautiful version of "Carol of the Bells" and I can't figure out where to buy it! It's not the David Foster one from Epcot's Lights of Winter. It's a more subdued version with some piano.

Anyone know what artist did this version of the song? I'd love to be able to listen to it at home. :)

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Total conjecture, but if it was solo piano, it could be George Winston's version from his DECEMBER CD.

relivemagic

I actually have that (my favorite version of Carol of the Bells, actually) - great suggestion, but it's not the one.

Anyone else have any ideas?

:)

samwed

I have not heard the version you are inquiring about at the park, but listening to you describe the song, it may be the version by a young pianist (20's) by the name of William Joseph. He is actually a protege of David Foster's and his version of Carol of the Bells is very similar to David Fosters.

I know you can listen to a clip of it under the music downloads section of Walmart.com. Just search for William Joseph. If that doesn't work I'm sure you can probably locate it on i-tunes or one of the other music download websites.

I hope this is the one.