Extinct attractions cd to give...

lilgerm

Hello everyone.

I have the wonders of life, living seas and epcot background music cds from extinct attrations club and was wondering if anyone would like to obtain these.

I don't know if they have been discussed on this board before, but they are very well done if you have not heard them.

I need a few tracks here and there and was wondering if anyone would be up for a trade.

Thank you

lilgerm

yes...and they are quite good with a lot of rare material

I have to move and I am clearing some room.

They are posted on ebay with pics...

Item number: 4822798736

Thanks

Dr. Know

I could be wrong but I have always assumed that these just contained the tracks that have been floating around the internet for years, burned to cds with nice artwork... In other words, a major rip off.

Tracklistings might prove me wrong.

I have to agree. While I give credit to Extinct Attractions for making some rare video available, their "bonus audio" on their DVDs has always been the same old stuff we've seen circulating for ages.

Big Al

I am a great fan of the Extinct Attraction Club and have filmed some attractions for them. Their CDs are actually not bad, but not as good as the DVDs. If you've seen them recently, they have interviews with the people that made the rides that they filmed themselves. So before you go ripping into Dave Oneal and the gang at the club, see one first.

Dr. Know

Nobody has criticized the Club's DVD releases in this thread.

So before you go ripping into Dr. Know and the gang in this thread, read it first.

;D

Exactly. To me, the Club deserves praise for many of the videos they've put out on DVD. (I'm especially glad they fixed their biggest mistake on the initial If You Had Wings DVD). The CDs I think though seem a trifle superfluous if they're just like the "bonus tracks" one finds on the DVDs.

lilgerm

I am not an expert.... but I know that the Cds I purchased contain A LOT of material that people on this forum have included on ther "wishlists" when the topic is discussed here. Especially with Horizons.