Epcot question

ps1082

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up already, I couldn't seem to find it if it was... I was wondering if Disney has any music project planned for Epcot since it will be celebrating 25 years this October 1st. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

X-S Tech

Nothing that we've heard of.

Actually they've decided in honor of the anniversary they've decided to replace the remaining original Buddy Baker World showcase loops with needledrop tracks.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Do you know when the switch is going to take place. As of last weekend, the original loops are still playing. I had not heard that loops were going to be replaced.

almandot

They announced they wouldn't be doing anything for the 25th really. I'd assume that includes no music release.

X-S Tech

Pretty sad. Even were I not a big Epcot geek, considering what a huge undertaking Epcot was, and what a huge piece of Property it is, it's a real tragedy that it's not getting some attention. Heck I could see not celebrating DCA's anniversary, but Epcot was a big deal. And of course maybe it's because Disney still doesn't know what they think of Epcot. It's kinda like they thought it was cool at the time, but now they're kind of ashamed of how out of date or corny it was, and would rather not acknowledge that.

Or they simply have thier hands full trying to do something special for the year of a million dreams before it's over and can't have two promotions at once.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I am not sure about this year of a million dreams. I have been there every weekend for the past month and have not, to date, received one "dream" (other than being at the parks every weekend of course).