Epcot Pre-ROE music - another title found!

JCMagic

Last March I posted an incomplete list of the ROE preshow tracks on RADP (the same list that innoventionseast posted here recently). Today I received a reply from Dale Delaruelle with the following information...

One night, while waiting for the show to begin, I met someone who actually recognized one of the songs...and remembered the disk title. The first song on the MP3 file is "Superwasp / Along the Coast of Norway / Neckbuster" by the Scottish group "Seelyhoo". It is on the "Folk 'n' Hell -- Firey new music from Scotland" collection CD by MetroBlue records. I got my copy via Amazon.

CDnow has a clip of the song and I immediately recognized it as the second track of the playlist. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any other Seelyhoo clips to see if there's a Cusco-like trend.

So the ID'ed songs to my knowledge are...

1. ?
2. "Superwasp/Along The Coast Of Norway/Neckbuster" -Seelyhoo
3. ?
4. "Flute Battle" -Cusco
5. ?
6. "Imeland" -Groupa
7. "Montezuma" -Cusco
8. ?
9. "Inca Dance" -Cusco
10. ?

Anyone had any luck with the remaining ?'s ?

Justin

Nice work folks! This question has been going around since ROE started in 1999. Hopefully one day we'll know all the tracks! :) Peace - Innoventionseast

Alex K

Apparently the track:

"Superwasp/Along The Coast Of Norway/Neckbuster" -Seelyhoo

Is from their CD called "The First Caul", which is still in print, but not normally available in U.S. stores. It is available online from http://www.musicscotland.com/ or currently one copy is available from a seller at http://half.ebay.com/ (there was another seller a few days back, were any of you the buyer?)

I'm hoping at least one other ROE preshow selection is on this CD. Thanks again.

CaptNemo

First, thanks for identifying this track. I've been listening to music for the past couple of years trying to identify it.

I recently picked up a copy of Seelyhoo's The First Caul. While there are a couple of tracks that are certainly in the same vein as other tracks that are part of the pre-Illuminations loop, none of them are from Seelyhoo's "First Caul" CD. :(

Rick

Alex K

None of the other tracks on the Groupa "15 Years" CD, whose 1st track is "Imeland" are played at the ROE preshow either. Nice CD though.