Epcot Center Sound Spectacular

nelsonj3

Does anyone here know anything about the piece written for Concert Band called Epcot Center Sound Spectacular?

It was arranged by John Edmonson. I found it while searching randomly at jwpepper.com, but it is permanently out of print. I am a band director, and I would love to get my hands on this piece for my band, but apparently, they are not publishing it anymore.

Does anyone have any info on this piece at all?

Thanks in Advance!!

nelsonj3

No, unfortunately I haven't. I have searched Google, and I didn't come up with anything. The jwpepper.com website didn't have any info on the piece either other than that it existed and is now permanently out of print.

I'm not sure where else to go with this.
That's why I'm counting on this board with so many Disney Music experts to come up with an answer.

Thanks!

nelsonj3

Excellent Idea!!

I actually tried to google him too, but I didn't spend very much time on it. I'm hoping if I spend a bit more time on it tomorrow (when I have time) that I'll come up with an email addresss.

I'll keep everyone posted. (unless someone else has a recording or knows how to get ahold of this piece ;) )

Thanks!

nelsonj3

Update:

I have made contact with Mr. Edmondson, and I am in the process of getting a recording of the piece and hopefully a copy for my band if everything works out!!!

Yea!! ;D

CPNHOOK15

Any updates on this?

My girlfriend teaches band so we are eagerly awaiting word to see if its worth pursuing ourselves.

ToTnut

Has anybody ask Rick (wishesfan) for help on this? He seems to be pretty knowledgeable on that stuff

nelsonj3

Update:
Mr. Edmondson sent me a short (1:30) excerpt recording of the piece. It is out of print, and if I can't find anyone else who has it, I have to get permission to have it copied from the publisher. (Hal Leonard)

As of this point, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to find anyone who has the piece.

Maybe I should PM wishesfan if he knows about this stuff.