Epcot and Tommorrowland Music

eddiej

I have had some WDW forever cds for 2-3 years. I just now have gotten around writing down the track listing. Does anyone have a complete list of EPCOT and Tommorrowland listings and times? I know I have heard the tracks before but I can't remember where.

Look buddy...

You asked for names and times. I provided you with those answers. No one "else" responded to you. What EXACTLY are you looking for?

eddiej

Calm down ghost host! In more complete terms, I have cds with those songs from that site. I have three other cds that have songs that I have no idea where their tracks come from. They stress on the site that they are incomplete and unauthorized. I was just wondering if anybody knew any songs besides the ones listed. One of the cds is Living Seas music. The other two I would guess would be Epcot Loops, but I don't know from where. But by the way, ghost, it was really hard to find that site after doing a basic google search. You shouldn't be mean to people on discussion boards. We are all here for the same thing, not to bash each other.

Scott

Not to prolong this, but the first thing I tried was "WDW forever track listings", and it was the first site Google returned.

Gurgitoy2

And to be fair, EddieJ, you did say in your first post that they were WDW Forever discs, so that site seemed appropriate for what you initially asked.

However, reading your other posts, I can say for a fact, that they are not WDW Forever files if they are from Living Seas. That would probably explain why you are unable to find much info on the web about them. I can verify though, that the "Unofficial" site for the WDW and DL Forever CD's is as accurate as possible, and everything that was on the kiosks is listed.

I'm not really sure where to direct you for the track info for what you actually have, other than generic area loop info that's out there.

Gurgitoy2

"already been there. Does anybody else know anything about these tracks. Thanks "

Followed by:

"But by the way, ghost, it was really hard to find that site after doing a basic google search. You shouldn't be mean to people on discussion boards. We are all here for the same thing, not to bash each other."

So, I would say to you, don't be so quick to dismiss helpful people that are only trying to get you what you want. You weren't very gracious about the help that was given, instead you basically said "NEXT!". So, the meanness was somewhat justified. I know I would have been a little snarky if you dismissed me so quickly after trying to be helpful.

Wow...what an outpouring of love. Thanks, guys!

From the newer information that eddiej posted, if these are genuine Forever CDs, they might be the test ones that showed up on eBay long ago. Pretty sure there is info about them in the archive here. If they aren't genuine Forever CDs, they might just be homemade from tracks that sound like ones readily available in seedier corners.

SharonKurland

> Wow...what an outpouring of love. Thanks, guys!

Pity that our new friend Ghost Host can't take it like he dishes it out. He/she/it is working on getting onto my bad side. And trust me hon, you DON'T want that.

-Sharon-
Orlando FL

Gurgitoy2

Oh, I'm sure he's shaking in his/her boots...if they had any....

And, wow, if you disappear for a long time and then suddenly come back an angry, snarky....well...I'll stop myself there. And if this gets me "onto your bad side" then oh well, I'm sure I can carry on living.

SharonKurland

Ben-

You'll never get on my bad side. Most people here won't...I've known them for years and yeah, we tease each other here and there but the friendship has already been established and we know it's all in fun. Then this Ghost Host character comes along and starts underhanded comments about me and my friends...no establishment of friendhip first, just WHAM...it doesn't sit well with me at all.

I'm more than willing to remain my typical "generally good natured, albeit with a sarcastic streak" self, but not if Ghost Host is going to be egging people on.

-Sharon-
Orlando FL

SharonKurland

Actually, that's just a SCARY thought.

Want an even scarier thought? I'm a message board administrator here:

http://www.keeptothecode.com

And even MORE scary is that we're an official Disney board. Talk about having to behave...it just KILLS me sometimes ....

-Sharon-
Orlando FL