Elusive Audio Files

Fantasmic

All those old Disneyland Forever tracks. I have some of them but I wish I had all, particularly the It's a Small World and Pirates of the Carribbean tracks.....

Shawn

:eek:Frank! Thank you so much! A full live version is much better than the 15 second clip I have from the Christmas Special!

Zefi

I wish I could find a good recording of:

-The Magic Kingdom Cabaret performed at the Tomorrowland Terrace during Disneyland's 40th anniversary
-The Party Gras Parade from Disneyland
-The Snow White float audio from Disneyland's Very Merry Christmas Parade
-All of the floats and opening announcement from "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade at Disneyland (recent version)
-Mickey's Magic Kingdom Celebration Cavalcade at Disneyland that ran for a few months in early 2004.
-Parade and Fantasmic 30/15/10/5 minute announcements
-The rope drop announcement at Disneyland (and Christmas version too.)

tcsnwhite

Yes, Yes, Yes... quite frankly, all the show and parade music from the Disneyland Resort within the past 50 years.
A box set would be lovely, but we all know how the issues are with live show/parade music, which means it will probably never happen. let alone management thinking it is actually something that could make money. ??? ??? ??? :p

As for right now-
Parade of Dreams
Block Party Bash
and Tokyo disneyland's Dreams on Parade...Moving On!!!!

Dr. Know

CD quality (ie., OFFICIAL releases) of the following:

* New Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln entrance/exit BGM and film score
* EPCOT entrance loop (current)
* Space Mountain, Disneyland complete ride music (current)
* Cinemagique music -- anything!?!, Disneyland Paris
* Timekeeper, both versions, entrance bgm, score, unload music
* Ellen's Energy Adventure, load music (not overture!) and underscore
* Wonders of China, entrance/exit music (current version)
* The Making of Me, entrance/exit music and film score
* Soarin' preshow video
* One Man's Dream (MGM), film score

Kenster

I want the many audio tracks from the Grand Canyon Diorama and Primeval World. Birds chirping, thunder claps, and various dinosaur sounds.

marni1971

CD quality (ie., OFFICIAL releases) of the following:
* Space Mountain, Disneyland complete ride music (current)
* Cinemagique music -- anything!?!, Disneyland Paris
* Timekeeper, both versions, entrance bgm, score, unload music
As in another thread, the SM 2005 onboard source track is now on the net. Email me if you can`t find it!

I`ve seen the Cinemagique source theme available - THAT attraction is virtually impossible to do anything with live though (I`ve tried!)

There is quite a bit of Timekeeper source out there - demo and full show (that`s what the name says!) versions, some theme variations, and possibly the entrance BGM, though I can`t couch for it`s authenticity.

* Block Party Bash
* Disney's Doug Live! show at Disney-MGM
* The Holly-wood Holiday Parade at Disney-MGM (the Christmas parade; i think that's the name)
* The WDW Easter parade
* "The Happiest Place on Earth" pre-parade song.
* The showstops for the WDW Remember the Magic parade, not released. (B&B/Lion King/finale)

Yes, I love me a parade! ;D

Shawn

The showstops for the WDW Remember the Magic parade, not released. (B&B/Lion King/finale)

Yeah, add that to my list too. :)

tcsnwhite

Block party, block party, block party!!! :eek:

Not to say I condone this, but I am surprised they haven't popped up on the net yet...anywhere ???

almandot

something like that. it's probably about at the point where any week it could begin the spiral out of control like parade of dreams already has(where people have it where it's not exclusive but people still feel the need to brag about it :p)

X-S Tech

The theme for Cinemagique is really out there? And we're not getting this confused with Animagique right?