CD   iTunes   MP3 

519DP1H9NTL._SL500_AA80_.jpg
03. The Screamer 1:54
Eastman Wind Ensemble
Screamers/March Time
 CD 

Read more about this playlist...

David S.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU very much for posting this!

Fantasyland is my favorite section in the Magic Kingdom. Dumbo is my favorite Disney movie. So both the ride and it's music loop are lifelong favorites as well!

I am really happy to learn that the entire loop is available on CD - and all the SAME CD! I'm definitely buying this CD!

For years and years I've been hoping that just ONE of these tracks would represent Dumbo on a WDW "Official Album", which have never traditionally given much coverage to Fantasyland. But thanks to your post, and this CD, I'm getting the whole loop on CD! I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of the CD as well.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Do the same tracks play in Disneyland and Walt Disney World?

See Horizon's blog entry: [entry=176]Dumbo the Flying Elephant[/entry]

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
There is reason to believe that the circus music loop was added after the park's opening day. Eyore found some home video footage of the attraction soon after opening, and the clip features music from C'est Magique, released in 1992. You can follow the discussion here: [topic=4582]Yo Ho - What's This Version From?[/topic]

Jay: Not sure where the appropriate place is for this information; feel free to move it to the playlist itself if you think it necessary.