DLP Hotel TV Channel Tune?

DavidG

Hey all. I'm writing this on the off-chance that anyone might have any idea how I could identify this track.

There's a certain piece of music which was used for at least a decade in the DLP hotel TV loop, usually when showing the resort hotels. It's a light orchestral piece mostly played on strings and piano. For some reason it just evokes my first stays in the Disney hotels so I'd love to see if I can get in some way.

I can't seem to find the part on Youtube; I believe MB has a 1994 hotel TV video and you can hear the same tune in this trailer, at the 0:50 mark:

I have a strong suspicion that it's a piece of stock music but maybe somebody will know more.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
That is, indeed, the exact same tune. It's my 1994 video by the way - hand held and taken at the Newport Bay Hotel in March (park closed at 5.00pm so a little bored so videoed the TV). The thunp you hear is me throwing a shoe in the direction of my young son! I've never been able to find what the music was so I concluded it was something from their stock collection as well. Be nice if someone ID'd it after all this time. I never heard it anywhere else other than the TV loop (and that was out of date as the competition on it had well finished).

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
That's the one so it's going to be yet another production music track. It's from the album
Ren And Stimpy (1991-1996) - Various Artists (Production Music,

Attachments

• renstimpycover.jpg
    renstimpycover.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 36