DL Bathroom BGM back!!!!

jerm

Wow I am so glad I found this site so I can share the news my gf thinks I am nuts for getting excited about!!!! So yeah anyway last saturday was in Tomorrowland and visited the Space Mtn. bathrooms and the BGM music, that has been missing for years, was back on. If I remember this right that was the music samples for TL2055....if wrong please let me know. But yeah it was exciting.....wow did I just say it was exciting to hear music in the bathroom....I NEED HELP!!!!

J

WishesFan

Don't feel strange. We all have our obscure favorites! You really are among friends. Glad they're playing your songs again! : )

Have a good one,
-Rick

Dr. Know

Jerm

You did wash your, hands right?

Seriously, that is excellent news. The TL 2055 loop is one of the best. I have my fingers crossed that the great TL 2055 fanfare/theme will appear on a Musical History of Disneyland.

Jim

I noticed this Loop the other night while doing my buisness. Awsome loop, although its very hard to hear at times for its being played rather low.

X-S Tech

On the other hand the newer TL loop which is mostly the new loop from WDW, is blasted so loudly that at times it overpowers the Main St. music even out in the Hub. This isn't a bad loop but for sheer beauty and excitement the bathroom loop blows the newer one away. But I guess the bathroom loop is not "futuristic" enough to underscore a space man action figure.

jerm

So I had to spend some quailty time in the Space bathroom this weekend...Taco Bell :eek: LOL actually I was just trying to hear as much as I could. So from what I got from it, it was a lot of E.P.C.O.T. Center music redone. Does anyone have the TL2055 track list that I can look over to tell you if it was/is or not.

J

X-S Tech

It's the Original EPCOT entrance music mixed with newly recorded TL tunes (circa 1991 I belive). The Epcot stuff wasn't changed just edited together with the new material.

s8ntmark

Jerm~

If you ask real nice like, maybe someone actually HAS the Space Mountain (TL2055) Bathroom loop ;)

CPNHOOK15

;D

My you look nice today s8ntmark. Did you lose weight? Been working out? New hairdo? Gee, you smell nice too.

Does that count for askin' real nice?

jerm

Mark,

How did you get that.....please don't tell me you spent the 30 odd minutes in the bathroom LOL.

Let me know.

J

s8ntmark

I spent 30 odd minutes in the Bathrom, and got beat up in the process ;)

Kenster

You guys crack me up! The TL bathroom loop excitement is back again. While I like to add the live element to my personal disneyland loops, this is one loop I don't mess with. The endless flushing and noises might give a new meaning to "the universe of energy."