DL Alice Area Music

X-S Tech

It seems to me that Disneyland recently added some instrumental tracks directly from Alice in Wonderland to the area music around the Attraction. I was under the impression that the music had been only the rerecorded version that made it onto the DLF Kiosks. But wandering by recently I noticed a track or two that were definately closer to the versions used in the film, if not exactly the same. Does anyone know anything about this?

I recall that most of the Alice area music from the 1984 version featured music directly from the soundtrack and a few newly recorded tracks. I think most of the DL forver tracks were selections from the interior tracks.

DL FLIGHT 295
AKA
DC-88 SPACELINER

It seems to me that Disneyland recently added some instrumental tracks directly from Alice in Wonderland to the area music around the Attraction. I was under the impression that the music had been only the rerecorded version that made it onto the DLF Kiosks. But wandering by recently I noticed a track or two that were definately closer to the versions used in the film, if not exactly the same. Does anyone know anything about this?
Disneyland's Alice In Wonderland queue loop, which was pressed into service back in 1984, runs just over twenty-six minutes.

It features numerous selections from the actual animated feature soundtrack as well as music from other sources.

The loop has not changed since it was installed almost (gulp!) twenty years ago.

Merry Christmas!

Some of the music is from the soundtrack, a little is from the Camarata album, and the rest is from the music created for the revised attraction by John Debney. Some of the latter, like "March of the Cards" and "All in the Golden Afternoon," turned up on the Disneyland Forever and Walt Disney World Forever CD-on-demand kiosks, which very likely turns occasionally up on various auctions and sites.