Disneyland rides and attractions narrations

Disneylandia

I just joined this club but it seems that it is more geared toward music only. Does anybody know of any clubs geared toward complete ride soundtracks (including music AND narration). I'am a collector of complete ride audio and would like to find people to trade with. Thanks

tiggertoo

Are you the one who beat me out on ebay? GRRRRR
There was a collection of 5 CDs of old ride soundtracks. It finally went for about $170. if I remember right. I would have bid more but the guy beat me with one minute left. If your out there, "Put 'em up. Put 'em up." :mad:

hosewater

Am I the only one that thinks it's sort of wrong to sell CDs that people obviously made from their mp3 collections on Ebay?

EJ

SharonKurland

Hosewater-

I go back and forth on that debate. The attractions are all copyrighted Disney material, so the profits SHOULD go to them. On the other hand, although there's a small but strong want for the "non-mainstream" type of material, Disney doesn't seem to be running to make the audios and videos available for us...so unless you tape it yourself for your own viewing and listening pleasure, the only way to get it is from someone else. And those people, of course, want to make a profit.

Do I buy them? No.

-Sharon-

tiggertoo

Hosewater, I understand what you are saying, however the CDs could have been from any number of sources, ie: Disneyland Forever, etc... in which case Disney already made it's profit.

hosewater

Oh I totally understand that people might in fact be selling off genuine DLF or WDWF cds, and that is fine with me, but it's the people that just burn things and sell them that bug me. People shouldn't have to pay each other for this music. I got most of mine for free from the internet and sharing with other people, the rest of the stuff I bought from Disney on the official albums and stuff like that.

Maybe I'm just jealous that I didn't think of selling this stuff first, but I'd probably be the first one to get in trouble doing it, knowing my luck.

If anyone wants any of the DLF tracks or the WDWF let me know, as I have about 98% of them.

EJ

If disney makes their profit by selling 1 cd that does not give other people the right to sell the stuff. Just because you pay for a cd once it does not give you the right to make as many copies as you want and sell those. I have traded lots of files over the last few years but I would never consider selling any of them.

tiggertoo

I was not refering to burning Disney CDs or mp3 files from the PtP sites. Just reselling the originals. Disney made it's profit on a CD and you are passing that one CD to someone else. That's all.

BLM07

hey does anyone remember those disney forever cds that were on ebay probably more than a year ago? It was a set that wasnt commercially avalible, and I wonder if anyone has the list of stuff included on them.