Disneyland Question

almandot

there's a 4pack of cds that you have to buy together not separately: Tapestry of Dreams, Spectromagic, Magic in the Streets and Festival of the Lion King

there's also the 2disc available.

almandot

Ah yes I couldn't remember what the 5th one was so thought maybe I'd forgotten it was only 4 or something ;)

jerm

We also have Finding Nemo: the musical and I think the OA is around someplace, I have not looked for it.

almandot

That's what I meant by 2disc. Ya we have Nemo too. And I want to say we have one more... Almost want to say Wishes as a standalone but I think it's that musical wishes one that's just a bunch of disney songs.

schnebs

The last time I went shopping at the Park, they had the WDW OA at 20th Century Music and I think Disneyana. (I'll resist the urge to comment on whether they should be selling WDw music at DL...)

jerm

OK I went and checked and they have the 2008 OA, Finding Nemo: The Musical, and the 4 or 5 disc box set. That was it they have the Twice Charmed soundtrack from DCL also but nothing else from the parks.

Gurgitoy2

"OK I went and checked and they have the 2008 OA,"

You mean the 2007 one? The new one isn't supposed to be out yet.

jerm,

Did you mean that they had Twice Charmed for sale at DL recently? I know someone who was looking for it. I just wanted to check.

I had called DL Delivears and they said that it was no longer sold at the parks. I called WDW mail order and they said that they expected a shipment soon and I could place an order ,and they gave me a backorder number. I have checked on ito nce since then and it still shows as being back ordered. I am going to call and check on it again as well as Disneyland Delivears and I will let everyone know what I find out. Thanks!!!

cschurr

Angie, at least they knew what you were talking about when you called! I tried to order it a few months ago, but when I called they insisted that there was NO soundtrack to Twice Charmed. There was however the soundtrack to Cinderella III and you are welcome to buy that, but not from us and we have no idea where you can purchase it. ::)

I consider myself freakin' lucky I got the dang cd at all! (BTW I very much enjoy the CD I wish I could see the whole production)

Caitlin

I call Delivears and they say that the last CD was sold in the park on Dec 14th. Another copy has not been sold in Disneyland since, so they are out of them. Also, they do not show any order, so they will not be getting anymore. She asked me if I had tried Florida. I called Florida also, since I do have a back order for the CD with them currently. She said that they have an order in for them to come into the warehouse, but they will probably not go to the parks. She said they could come in any day, but they did not have a definite date. I will keep checking back, but I am headed to WDW on April 19, so I will look everywhere I can while I am there too. If I hear anything else, I will post here to let you all know.

cschurr

almandot: BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA ;D

Seriously, it seems like the organization at Delivears need a little work, they couldn't find their . . .

Twice Charmed Cd . . .with both hands, if it was sitting right in front of them.

OT: What I still don't understand is why they haven't harnessed the power of the internet and just set up a DisneyParks giftshop and just moved all orders online a la Amazon type thing. ??? I guess I'm just annoyed cuz I cannot afford trips to each park every year to pick up these cds in person, yet I do have the funds to buy the items. I also cannot believe there isn't a market for other Parks stuff for other people in the same situation. I mean if I lived with my in-laws (shutter) I could go to DL every weekend, but if I lived down there I wouldn't have any extra moola as it would all be spent just living in SoCal. Anyone get what I'm saying? Anyone?

Caitlin

Gurgitoy2

Or, if you REALLY want to try hard to get "Twice Charmed" and go the extra mile. It's availible as a "bonus" in the "Disney's Music of Dreams" music collection coming out of Japan. It's a re-release of sorts of a big boxed set, and that CD comes as an extra. Don't ask me how one would go about buying it outside of Japan, but hey, maybe it's easier than trying to get Delivears to actually know what they have in stock at any given time?

Here's a link...

http://www.u-canclub.jp/mod/

almandot

If all else fails and you can't think of anything else(I'm not sure how it would come to this :p) you can paypal me the cash for it and I'll send it to you.

jerm

Wow they are sold out of those......I hope someone told the people at the music shop that had them on the shelf! I feel like I should walk in and take a picture of everything just to send to everyone.

As far as the OA I should have said 2006 OA since we really didn't have one in 2007 and of course the 2008 is still a few months away.

J