Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary 2 Disc Set

DavidG

Let's see... the generic Pirates loop here in Paris includes two different versions of "Blow the Man Down" -- one released on DLF, the other one on "une journ?e." A couple of Club 33 and Disney Gallery tracks appear to be playing at L'Auberge de Cendillon restaurant, though I never managed to make a tracklist of that loop (I do however know that the current loop also uses tracks from the "Heigh-ho Mozart" and "Bibbidy-bobbidy-Bach" CDs). Star Tours, HISTA and Buzz Lightyear seem to use the same music around the world, at least judging from the material released elsewhere. As for Space Mountain, the only music released officially is the edited queue track you mentioned, although more queue music from the defunct first version is available on the "Rocketeer," "Krull" and "Always" soundtrack albums.

As for the full ist, it's gonna take a bit longer to wade through all the tracks released, so stand by...

DavidG

Well, here are the tracks from the "Forever" and "Treasures of Fantasy" CDs. I briefly considered expanding this to other releases -- the old Official Albums and the Musical History set all have tracks used in Paris, not to mention all the needledrop stuff that can be found -- but I guess it would turn out to be a full-time job.

Now, it's way past midnight over here, so I might have missed a track or two!

WDW Forever:

-All Main Street Area BGM tracks are part of the Main Street loop(s) in DLRP.
-The Dentist and Party Line Phone tracks were both recorded for Main Street in Paris.
-POTC "Overture" is used in the loading portion of the ride. "Scare Me" is played in the interior queue and the last few scenes.
-"Swisskapolka" should be obvious enough.
-All Big Thunder tracks except "Saloon Willie" and "Rock Candy Mountain" are also used in Paris.
-The Carousel tracks are all used in Paris.
-The "Mad Tea Party" tracks are used in Alice's Labyrinth, except "Off With her Head" which is used on the Tea Cups ride.
-Epcot "Land" tracks "Oh Susannah," "Red River Valley," "Turkey in the Straw," "Swanee River," "Home on the Range" and "Old Man Tucker" are used in the Big Thunder queue loop, some edited.
-Several "Festival of the Lion King" tracks were re-edited for the Lion King Carnival in 2004, the "Mega Mix" is also part of the current Lion King stage show.

DL Forever:

-See above for Main Street, POTC and Swisskapolka.
-Some Club 33 and Disney gallery tracks are used in "L'Auberge de Cendrillon", and others might have been part of an earlier "Walt's" music loop. Sorry for the lack of detail...
-All Sailing Ship Columbia music tracks are played in the Pirates area in Adventureland.
-See above for the Big Thunder music tracks; the Dal McKennon narration is the same along with a French version.
-The "it's a small world" orchestrated versions are used in Paris; the clock music is as well although the clockwork sounds in the beginning are quite different.
-See above for the "Alice in Wonderland" tracks. (Incidentally, I'm looking for "Twas Brillig" as I seem to be missing that one)
-"Steamboat Willie" from Toontown is used in the current "Walt's" loop.

Treasures of Fantasy Disc 1:

-The Fantillusion tracks are used as far as the respective floats are present in the parade.

Treasures of Fantasy Disc 2:

-Both Star Tours tracks are used; "Droid Rooms" in the queue, "Star Wars Theme" at the exit and post-show.

Treasures of Fantasy Disc 3:

-I assume that the BTM atmosphere sounds are the seme used in Paris. Ditto for the Rivers of America atmosphere.
-All "Westernland BGM" tracks are used in the BTM queue loop.

Treasures of Fantasy Disc 6:

-Yo Ho should be obvious.
-You Can Fly is used in the Peter Pan queue.

Treasures of Fantasy Disc 9:

-"Christmas Fantasy in the Sky" was edited down for the Christmas fireworks in Paris a few years back.

Gurgitoy2

Thanks so much for checking on that. I was able to start making an "unofficial" DLRP music album on itunes. I put some of the stuff from other official albums too.

Oh, and I forgot that I had the Space Mountain audio press kit. That's got the actuall attraction audio as opposed to the queue music that's on the DLP CD.