02 - Battle Cry of Freedom
03 - Song #2
04 - When Johnny Comes Marching Home
05 - Battle Cry of Freedom
05 - Kingdom Coming

-Jason

Flubber

*bump*

Ken asked about the banjo music from the Keel Boats. I think some of this is still used on the Mark Twain while it is loading/unloading but it isn't used behind the attraction narration anymore. The only song I recognize is "Ballad of Ol' Betsy".

I have an easy question I'm too lazy to research, anyone have the list for the Disneyland Observatron?
(you know, the big light chaser thingy where the rocket jets used to be). Thanks

Flub

I'm looking for the Observatron loop if anyone's still got it. It was in a post on the site before it had to find a new host and wiped out the past. I think it would also be an idea now that these loops are all being published for someone to archive them.

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Fascinating thread!

Gosh if you want to count DCA in that list, we also need:

SuperStar Limo
Does anyone have a recording of this loop? I was at DCA a year ago, minding my own business in line to ride SSL, when all of a sudden I was riding the Peoplemover at WDW! How, you ask?! Well, one of the selections in the SSL loop was also featured in the WDW Peoplemover ride, right as you exited one of the tunnels IIRC. It's an optimistic, upbeat piece which features strings, and there's a certain descending passage which is what I remembered most about it. Not a great deal to go on, but maybe I can extract it from a homemade recording for others to sample and ID.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
---
Doug
Audio Forensics
thx99@starpower.net

Fantasmic

I was doing reserach on Disneyland Resort music loops and realized you are missing one song for Condor Flats! They are also playing John William's excellent tune, "Liberty Fanfare"! Also, does anyone have the music loop for It's Tough a Bug!?

scorefan

Since Plaza Inn started doing birthday celebrations, there's now a music loop over there. It includes:

Bare Necessities and Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah from Simply Mad About the Mouse
Hip-Hip Pooh Ray (instrumental version I couldn't identify)
Minnie's Yoo Hoo (instrumental version I couldn't identify)
Happy Birthday (from Mickey's Splashdance)
Happy Birthday (traditional, karaoke version)
Mickey Mouse Club Alama Mater (instrumental version I couldn't identify)

There are others as well.

alsturan

I was looking through some files I have on the DCA Condor Flats Area, and I noticed that some of the lists previously posted on this board do not seem to be entirely accurate. Now, I don't mean to disparage anyone, but I wondered if there is a complete list that is accurate out there.

An example...The Right Stuff by Bill Conti isn't listed as one of the Soarin' tracks. Is it indeed one of the songs played, or is the file I have in error? Just curious, as I'd like to have an accurate playlist for future listening...

Alsturan

Here's the songs that play in the Muppet-Vision 3D Lobby BGM loop, even though they may not necessarily be played in this order:

1) "The Muppet Show Theme"
2) "Mahna Mahna"
3) "It's Not Easy Being Green"
4) "The Rainbow Connection"
5) "Moving Right Along"
6) "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along"
7) "Hey, A Movie"
8) "Happiness Hotel"
9) "Stepping Out with a Star"
10) "Together Again"
11) "Look at Me, Here I Am"
12) "I'm Gonna Always Love You"

Feel free to post the correct order, anyone.

s8ntmark

What a great resource, however Im just bumping it up for my own selfish personal needs. :D

Hey Jason........

The FORT WILDERNESS tracks listed are from one of those big tape reels i showed you last time.........it's actually for TOKYO DISNEYLAND's FORT WILDERNESS and WDW FORT SAM CLEMONS ........it was dated 1981 or 82 I recall.

Also, give me a few days and I can get the listing for the origibal DL/WDW Main Street music.there are two sets..an AM and a PM.........AND I do have most of the names for the AUTOPIA GRANDSTAND music and DL.............they are most of the DL and WDW PeopleMover tracks......I have the names....for them..........but they are not in the correct order.....(#@#$$%@).........the only one NOT needledrop is the
MONORAIL SONG one DL peoplemover tuned was left out ("DUSK/EVENING") and another was edited......( "CITY ENERGY"....I think it's called)

Jason........Ron Goodman.......from "Do you know the way to San Jose " at ENCOUNTERS...fame.................did the music for CANDLESHOE!!!

DL FLIGHT 295
aka
DC-88 SPACE LINER

...........to KENSTER who asked about the KEEL BOAT music..both Disneyland and WDW had their own music tracks........the Disneyland tracks came from a 1950's .....banjo/mistrel album........I think by Columbia records (who also brought us MAIN STREET CINEMA!!) call.....I THINK: "Coming Down the River".......or something on the River..........it used banjo's and a piano.......(a heavy thing to carry on yhr River!!)........and feature about 4 tracks.one of them being "Oh those Goldenslippers"

The Mark Twain "on board" music......not includinf the 2 Fire House Five tracks, were done by Disney.........a set of about 6 tracks were recording ........DL used only 3............WDW's Richard F. Irvine and Admiral Joe Fowler(when they were the Liberty Square Riberboats) used the full set.inluding Davey Crockett........One of the tracks used at DL is a re-done version of the origninal DL FRONTIERLAND banjo track called "WESTERN SALOON" (was also once part of one of the 70's WDW Frontierland area tracks)a needledrop track......the slower version used on the Mark Twain was done by a musician from Disney.

DC-88 SPACELINER
AKA DL FLIGHT 295

Kenster

Thank you for that info! As I am a DL sound fanatic, I am definitely in the hunt for these! Your information points me into the right direction. Good job.

s8ntmark

Jason........Ron Goodman.......from "Do you know the way to San Jose " at ENCOUNTERS...fame.................did the music for CANDLESHOE!!!
Candleshoe?? Joooooodie ;)

Dr. Know

I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in October and noticed that the Disneyland concourse loop was playing continuously on the "World of Color" channel on the hotel's television. Presumably this channel simulcasts the World of Color during the evening, though I wasn't in the room to verify that. I didn't have any equipment with me to capture any of the loop, but I imagine it wouldn't be all that difficult to hook up a recording device directly to the television and capture the audio. Just a thought! Unfortunately, the Disneyland Hotel normally exceeds my budget, so I don't have any plans to stay there again anytime soon.

Happy holidays!
Jim

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in October and noticed that the Disneyland concourse loop was playing continuously on the "World of Color" channel on the hotel's television. Presumably this channel simulcasts the World of Color during the evening, though I wasn't in the room to verify that. I didn't have any equipment with me to capture any of the loop, but I imagine it wouldn't be all that difficult to hook up a recording device directly to the television and capture the audio. Just a thought! Unfortunately, the Disneyland Hotel normally exceeds my budget, so I don't have any plans to stay there again anytime soon.

Happy holidays!
Jim

I noticed the same thing when we stayed at the Grand Californian last year, except I believe they would simulcast "Magical!". The Esplanade loop kept playing throughout the day, though the audio is broadcasted in a mono signal.

Dr. Know

Mono is better than nothing. There are some good unreleased cues in that loop, including the Golden Dreams exit music.