Disneyland Innoventions Loop

JordieP

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody had the Disneyland Innoventions Area BGM. I would really appreciate it. Thx

X-S Tech

Yeah, you and me both. There are 5 (one for each zone of the attraction) versions of Great big World of Innoventions played on the exterior and 5 different versions played on the interior.

On a side note, I noticed that an arrangement of Russel Brower's Epcot Innoventions loop is now playing inside DL's Innoventions around that wierd Tree of Technology.

Landon B.

Gosh I want to get that loop so badly. Its so different and fun to listen too. And I too was a little shocked to hear Epcot's Innoventions music playing on the stairway when I was there last. But its all great music. Now only if DL's was more readily available.

schnebs

Add me to that list. The only version of "Great Big World of Innoventions" I've ever seen is a Home Zone version minus the Nathan Lane vocals and narration, and I think the only reason it's out there is because it was briefly released as a Disneyland Forever track.

MightyTriton

As some of you have recognized an Epcot music loop coming out by the tree of technology, do you know which one it might be and the track time?

Triton

Landon B.

Oh Please do, anything is better than nothing. This is one of those loops that seems to be nowhere to be found so a good recording is the next best thing.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Im not sure if I can share a recording I did of the DLR Innoventions loop...(Excellent Recording)

Well...If you recorded it, why are you not sure if you can share it?

X-S Tech

If JordieP is thinking along the lines that I think he is, I think he's remembering that Trent asked that this board not be used to post bootleg music files. However, I believe if it's a live recording you made Jordie, it should be allright.