Disney on Parade: 100 Years of Magic (PLEASE HELP!)

WishesFan

Hi, again!

Does anyone know if I can still purchase ?Disney on Parade: 100 Years of Magic? from Tokyo Disneyland? I can?t tell you how much I LOVE this parade and no matter how hard I search, I can?t find any link to the CD. I think there is a version on Treasures of Fantasy but it only goes half way through the parade. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

To all who post at this happy place,
Thanks so much from Rick!

Dirk

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

as already stated in another post I recently returned from my first ever trip to TDR (about a week and a half ago) - details about the current CDs on sale will follow soon as well as some comments by myself.

Regarding the "Dreams on Parade - 100 Years of Disney Magic" I have to disappoint you as far as the shops in the Resort are concerned. I bought pretty much all TDR CDs on sale in any shop and that one was not available. BUT this does not say anything about the CD maybe still available from some other sources as many TDR CDs are released across Japan in the regular CD stores.

Therefore you may want to try Amazon.com (which import selected TDR CDs) or better CDJapan. Also there is always e-bay....

Yours
Dirk

WishesFan

Thanks, Dirk. I actually just found a copy at amazon.jp.

Thanks for your help!
-Rick

Rick, If you have never ordered with amazon.co.jp before, I just want to give them a plug and let you know I have several times and never had a problem. Fast delivery, every order correct. They're really good!