Disney-MGM Studios Questions

Fantasmic

What tracks are played in the area music of Hollywood Boulevard and Echo Lake?

Also, what trailers are shown in the queue for the Great Movie Ride?

Zarpman

The trailers playing in the Great Movie Ride queue are of the movies you will see during the attraction. I don't have a complete list, but you can see the following:

Alien
Casablanca
Fantasia
Mary Poppins
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Singing in the Rain
Wizard of Oz

Anyone else care to add to this list?

Yep, 'Footlight Parade' (Busby Berkeley [director], James Cagney) is one of the trailers. I'm pretty sure the 'Searchers' is also included (John Wayne, Jeffrey Hunter, and Vera Miles) as it's widely considered the epitome of Westerns during that era in film. Also in the ride, but I'm not sure if it's one of the trailers, is 'The Public Enemy', another James Cagney film.

Fast forward three years. . .

Does anyone have the Hollywood Boulevard music loop track listings from Disney Studios (WDW)? Dirk, Fran?ois; do either of you know if the loop is the same at WDS?

Thank you,
Richard

FRAN?OIS

Fast forward three years. . .

Does anyone have the Hollywood Boulevard music loop track listings from Disney Studios (WDW)? Dirk, Fran?ois; do either of you know if the loop is the same at WDS?

Thank you,
Richard

Well, I do not think both loops are the same, but it has been years since I was in Florida and I only went one time to the Studios here, because I don't care for that place!

Thank you, Fran?ois, for indicating the loops are not the same. Now, on a side note, do you mean that Flying Carpets, Disney Studio 1, and Anamagique aren't enough to meet your tastes? (Wink.) Not to be rude, but that park makes Hong Kong Disneyland look extravagant.