DISNEY CHARACTER GROVE AREA MUSIC

You'll have to bare with me.. I'm new here and just starting to understand everything..

After my October 2007 trip to Walt Disney World, I've been on a quest to find the acoustic guitar background music at Camp Minnie-Mickey in Animal Kingdom. After much research, I recently discovered that this music was labeled, "Character Grove Area Music" and was part of the Walt Disney World Forever Project (kiosks in the park that let you make your own CD from the parks' music) which is no longer in existence. I was able to find some files but not all and I was wondering where else I can possibly go to obtain this music!

Apparently the files I have (Mickey Mouse March, Minnie's Yoo Hoo, Never Smile at A Crocodile, Trust In Me, The Ugly Bug Ball, Walrus and the Carpenter, When I See An Elephant Fly, Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf and The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers) were old songs they played as I didn't recall any of them from my visit. I found the names of the more recent songs (Feed the Birds, I Just Can't Wait to be King, Heffalumps & Woozles, I Wanna Be Like You, Little Black Rain Cloud, Reluctant Dragon, Winnie the Pooh, Pink Elephants on Parade and Bare Necessities) but cannot find the music anywhere!

If anyone has them or can at least lead me in the right direction, I'd very much appreciate it!!!