Dinoland BGM and MSUSA

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
I have a 45.12 track called "Disney's Animal Kingdom Dinoland Loop" starting with a track called "Dancing with the Dinosaurs" by Steven Curtis Chapman (a favorite of mine) and the second track is what sounds like Bruce Springsteen, but I'm not sure. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also, is there a definitive track listing for the WDW MSUSA area music loop? There is a reconstruction out there but apparently it is not totally accurate.

Thanks in advance.

Horizons

Playlist Author
The Dinoland loop is a reconstruction, although I don't think it's accurate. Dinoland is the last set of loops that I need to capture.

There is a reconstruction of the MSUSA loop. It has the accurate tracks, just some of the edits are not correct. It's not really noticeable. There is a track listing on this site, just do a search.

Hey, Ozzietropics; this is what I had posted on March 20 of this year. (I know, the search feature doesn't really work.)

Alright; I've got a loop that clocks in at 45'12", entitled 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Dinoland Loop". Having much better things to do today (but not more interesting than this) I listened in detail and broke down the loop into the following:

1. 0'0" -- Dancing with the Dinosaur, Steven Curtis Chapman, "Heaven in the Real World", 1994
2. 4'45" -- Ugga Bugga, Bronto Bruce (Robert Haimer and Bill Mumy), "The Dinosaur Album - A Musical Adventure Through The Jurassic Age", 1993
3. 9'00" -- I'm a Little Dinosaur, Jonathan Richman, "The Beserkley Years: The Best Of Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers", 1986
4. 10'58" -- Watch Out, The Nervous Nanosauruses (Harold Bronson, Robert Haimer and Bill Mumy), "The Dinosaur Album - A Musical Adventure Through The Jurassic Age", 1993
5. 14'0" -- If I Had a Dinosaur, Raffi, "More Singable Songs", 1977
6. 15'07" -- It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine), R.E.M., "Eponymous", 1988
7. 19'15" -- Sweet Dinosaur of Mine, Daddy Drypto (Robert Haimer and Bill Mumy), "The Dinosaur Album - A Musical Adventure Through The Jurassic Age", 1993
8. 22'34" -- Diggin' In Dinoland, Tish Eastman, "Walt Disney World Resort: The Official Album", 1999
9. 25'20" -- Brontosaurus, The Move (Roy Wood, Jeff Lynne), "Looking On", 1970
10. 29'58" -- Walk The Dinosaur, Was (Not Was), "What Up, Dog?", 1988
11. 33'38" -- Godzilla, Blue Oyster Cult, "Spectres", 1977
12. 37'20" -- Bad to the Bone, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, "George Thorogood and the Destroyers", 1982
13. 42'17" -- Grazin' in the Grass (Is a Gas - Baby Can You Dig It?), The Friends of Distinction, "Grazin'", 1969

This doesn't exactly jibe with Kirsten's loops site but does include some of her listed tracks. The file I listened to indicated it played in between the McDonald's (ugh) and the Boneyard attraction but I didn't hear it there last November. And, lastly, does anyone know who the vocal artist is for 'Diggin' in Dinoland'? I really hate that song.

Can anyone help a poor completist soul?

Experiment_626

I know that, at one time at least, "Diggin' Up Bones" by Randy Travis was part of the loop. Not sure if that's still true. I seem to remember there being another hit country song by a female singer being included, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

SSB

Horizons

Playlist Author
If only we knew someone who worked at Dinoland.

Cough...

Cough cough....

Cough cough cough cough cough....

I went down that road already. I'm waiting....and waiting....and I'm still waiting....