DHS Muppet*Vision 3D BGM

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
There are some files I have that are instrumental versions of tracks from the Muppets, labelled as the DCA or DHS BGM for Muppet*Vision 3-D. From what I heard, these tracks are not accurate, which makes sense as I remember hearing vocals when walking into the theater on New York Street. Can anyone shed some light on the real BGM, or the source of these tracks?

Thanks in advance!

Horizons

Playlist Author
This is one area I haven't checked out. Someone once told me the instrumental versions were used inside the queue. I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Someone once told me the instrumental versions were used inside the queue.
Do you mean inside the show building? The outside queue, that wraps around the building, plays the same vocal tracks that are heard everywhere else around Muppet*Vision 3D, and in the gift shop, etc. As for the inside, I haven't been in there lately, but any instrumental music would have to be in the hallway that leads to the pre-show area.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Do you mean inside the show building? The outside queue, that wraps around the building, plays the same vocal tracks that are heard everywhere else around Muppet*Vision 3D, and in the gift shop, etc. As for the inside, I haven't been in there lately, but any instrumental music would have to be in the hallway that leads to the pre-show area.
Yes, inside the show building.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Is there a tracklist for the BGM?
The vocal tracks playing outside? :p

Scooter: Gonzo? Gonzo?
Gonzo: Yes, Scooter.
Scooter: Ah... we... have... no... phone.
Gonzo: Well, I'll run right out and get one!

I'll run right out and get one! :eek:

Here is a YouTube video that shows a walk down the interior hallway:

It is a very brief glimpse, to be sure, but I don't hear any instrumental music.

I will have to investigate this further.

Club 33

Playlist Author
To be honest, I don't really remember for WDW- though I have probably an hour of video footage of the outside. Somewhere. I do recall that the vocals were used outside and the instrumentals inside... or was it the other way around?... At least that's what I've been told.

I can confirm, at any rate, that the instrumental versions do play all around the exterior area/queue/exit area of MV*3D here in California. Though come to think of it I don't recall ever actually hearing the vocal versions down here.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I took a look listen around Muppet*Vision 3D earlier today...

It turns out that the instrumental tracks do play in the outside queue. Perhaps it is because the outside queue hasn't been used in ages, but the volume level is kept extremely low, and that is why I haven't noticed the instrumentals before. Once you are close to the actual entrance, the volume level goes up considerably, and you can hear the instrumentals. You do need to be listening for them, though, as the nearby speakers playing the vocal tracks are at a much higher volume level and tend to drown everything else out.

Also, I went inside the show building, and I did not hear any instrumentals in the interior hallway leading to the pre-show area. They only appear to be in use under the canopy/queue and entrance area.

All other areas around the outside of Muppet*Vision 3D play the vocal tracks.

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Obviously I'm uninterested in working on my final paper for the semester because I'm going through old posts ... anyway, has any additional work been done on this music loop?