Cover Art for Theme Park CDs

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Try right-clicking on the overlaid image and select "Save image as...", "Save Picture as..." or something similar. This works in both IE and Firefox.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Try right-clicking on the overlaid image and select "Save image as...", "Save Picture as..." or something similar. This works in both IE and Firefox.

Strangely enough, I'd been doing just that for the last half hour but I was getting a rather odd selection - things like "rewind" rather than the usual selection of save etc - as though it was a flash player!
Just tried it again and the usual options showed up.
Maybe I had a stuck key on the keyboard or something. Ah the wonders of computers............ :rolleyes:

Edit:
Just checked by holding down a few buttons, yep, stuck ctrl key (hold down the control key and right click the picture - you'll see how confusing it was) :D

The Trout

Haha, sorry, I didn't think it'd be a chore! If you click on the attachment and the overlay pops up, just scroll down a little; at the bottom of the overlay, under the image, is a "Save" button.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Haha, sorry, I didn't think it'd be a chore! If you click on the attachment and the overlay pops up, just scroll down a little; at the bottom of the overlay, under the image, is a "Save" button.

DOH! :oops:

The Trout

Jay's more than welcome to do whatever he wants with anything I scan. I've told him as much in the past. I'd share more, but I'm not sure what we need / what people want.

Ok, would you know anything about the cover art for the 13 disc fan made, "Disneyland: The First 50 Years: A Musical Retrospective"? :unsure:

Timekeeper

The Trout

I suspect Jay would frown upon posting bootleg artwork here. That said, wasn't that fanmade compilation distributed with a folder full of album art already?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I suspect Jay would frown upon posting bootleg artwork here.

That is correct. I have already been asked by Walt Disney Records to remove bootleg/fan made covers.

I have a zillion more covers to add to the Gallery, including the Electrical Parade and Fantasmic! covers asked about above, but it's going to be a while before I get around to it.

A major upgrade to the Gallery software is also coming...

That is correct. I have already been asked by Walt Disney Records to remove bootleg/fan made covers.

I have a zillion more covers to add to the Gallery, including the Electrical Parade and Fantasmic! covers asked about above, but it's going to be a while before I get around to it.

A major upgrade to the Gallery software is also coming...

Ok, thanks for the head up on that. :)

Timekeeper

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author

I should add that a bug was introduced into Gallery 3.2.2 (the version installed here) that causes high-quality images to be severely compressed during upload, instead of being left alone, which is one of the reasons why I have been holding off on any additions to the Cover Art Gallery. A solution is being worked on.

Also, this may sound a bit far off, but does anyone have the cover art for the Disneyland Resort Holiday Enchantment album (I think that was released in 2001 and had Believe...In Holiday Magic and the short-lived LuminAria)?

Timekeeper

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Also, this may sound a bit far off, but does anyone have the cover art for the Disneyland Resort Holiday Enchantment album (I think that was released in 2001 and had Believe...In Holiday Magic and the short-lived LuminAria)?

No good, I can't find any reference anywhere to a park CD with that name.
Those two tracks are, however, on a CD called :amazon: Holiday Magic which was released late 2001.
I'd find it odd if the park released two CDs with those same two tracks on at the same time.

Is this what you are looking for?

Disneyland Resort Holiday Magic Album

Here's a bigger image of it:

0328L.jpg

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I should add that a bug was introduced into Gallery 3.2.2 (the version installed here) that causes high-quality images to be severely compressed during upload, instead of being left alone, which is one of the reasons why I have been holding off on any additions to the Cover Art Gallery. A solution is being worked on.

Well, it took a full day of back and forth with Invison Power, but we managed to find a way around the problem. As a result, I have begun adding new images to the Cover Art Gallery. Each is guaranteed to be better quality than what you'll find anywhere else on the net. :)

Click on thumbnails below to view/download full-size images:

More to come...

Evoulie

Well, it took a full day of back and forth with Invison Power, but we managed to find a way around the problem. As a result, I have begun adding new images to the Cover Art Gallery. Each is guaranteed to be better quality than what you'll find anywhere else on the net. :)

Do you have the other cover for the Phineas and Ferb CD? It looks like this:

1stdimensions.png

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
There's a fairly decent one here (until a high quality scan appears)
http://www.facebook.com/CarsLand
official cars land Facebook page.

Thank you Jay for adding the cover art for the Circle Recordings, could we have the cover art for the Classically Disney album too? (On a minor note, I changed the layout a bit on the playlist for the Current TL area music.)

Timekeeper