Cover Art for Theme Park CDs

Zarpman

Hallelujah! I have been living with some awful cover art in my iTunes library for ages. Thanks for everyone's efforts on this project.

If I can contribute in any way, let me know!

P.S. - I do prefer square corners, but know enough Photoshop to correct those on my end. :p

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I do prefer square corners, but know enough Photoshop to correct those on my end. :p
Are you referring to the Digipak covers? It used to be that Digipaks were few and far between, and I would do some creative cropping/squeezing in Photoshop in order to make them square, but now there are tons of Digipaks out there. You know what they say, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." So, rather than have spindly 8-foot tall Beatles crossing Abbey Road, I now leave the Digipak aspect ratios alone. I just make sure that all of my square covers are 600x600 pixels and all of my Digipak covers are 600x540 pixels.

Evoulie

Here's my scans for Los Lawn Boys and Return2Zero..

2ni6wlu.jpg

f1eid4.jpg

Zarpman

I have the cover, and a scanner, but no real ability to clean up the artwork to make it as crisp as the other artwork that has been submitted to the gallery. I LOVE this resource!

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I have the cover, and a scanner, but no real ability to clean up the artwork to make it as crisp as the other artwork that has been submitted to the gallery. I LOVE this resource!
If you've got a good scanner, I will be happy to supply you with some settings, and you can e-mail your raw scan to me. Or, if you're willing to mail the CD booklet to me, I will scan it and send it back to you.

It would help if your CD title is short to the point of non-existent (e.g., "MK").

In the mean time, I'm going to post a piece of cover art that I got from @sds910 and cleaned up in Photoshop. I'm not entirely happy with this one, but it's better than nothing.

Apparently, there were at least two covers for the WDW Forever CDs, as I've seen them with a different shot of the castle (against a dark blue sky) and a slightly different crop for the water tower (more trees are visible).

A lot more album covers are coming. It's just a matter of me finding the time to get them processed and uploaded.

Zarpman

I have both copies of the Walt Disney World Forever booklets. This was the first revision, which used a pre-printed booklet that the printer printed the CD name on the front and the track names on the inside. The second revision was a much lesser quality graphic, as the entire booklet (and full-color graphics on the CD itself) were printed on-site.

I have a very basic scanner, but if you want to PM me with some settings I'll scan a couple and see if I'm able to contribute anything. This is a resource I do NOT want to see die!

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
More album covers have been added to the Cover Art Gallery — and more are being added every day! ;)

Many existing album covers have been or will be replaced with direct from the digital source or otherwise improved graphics, so if you've got a favorite cover that you're especially fond of, you may want to revisit it in the Cover Art Gallery every now and then to see if it has been updated.

You can keep track of new additions to the Cover Art Gallery by choosing 'New Media' on the Media menu/tab. While in the Cover Art Gallery, you can sort the album covers by 'Date' in order to see what's new.

Some recent additions:

Please note that guests can only view thumbnails. You must be a member (registration is fast and free!) in order to view full-size images.

Hi! My name is Timekeeper, I am new here and I was just wondering, are we allowed to save images to our hard drives or is that a big no no here?

Timekeeper

Anybody have the artwork for the following:

EuroDisney C'est Magique (WDR 33503-2)

EuroDisney Resort Original Soundtrack Music Of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (WDR 33509-2)

Um, does anyone have the cover art for Disney's Electrical Parade (2001 release) and Fantasmic (the 1992 release with the Main Street Electrical Parade as a bonus)?

Timekeeper

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
How does one download the image?
right and left clicks open an overlay page but I don't see a "save" option anywhere and it's not in the gallery.
I must be missing something obvious here :blink: