Cover Art for Theme Park CDs

Horizons

Playlist Author
Does anyone know of a good source to obtain digital copies of the cover art for the various theme park CD releases over the years?

Club 33

Playlist Author
Actually, in that case I will scan mine. I have quite a few- I'm sure we all do.

Miss Tilly

I'm a Noob!
I have all mine scanned. I would be happy to upload as many as I can once Jay get's the gallery up and running.

I have lots of official CD's and would be happy to contribute anything I can. I have a few scanned already, but I can scan any of the others that are missing and needed. Can we upload them to the gallery ourselves, or do we need to send them to Jay?

Miss Tilly

I'm a Noob!
Jay,

Awesome. Thank you so much. I should be posting stuff within the next few days or so.

BookPodder

I'm a Noob!
I've got a folder of approx. 750, 300dpi, scans of my Disney CD covers available to share, if there's a need. I've got all (I believe) US park releases (plus most of Paris and many, many, many Japan) and tons of soundtracks, compilations, cover versions, etc.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I've got a folder of approx. 750, 300dpi, scans of my Disney CD covers available to share, if there's a need. I've got all (I believe) US park releases (plus most of Paris and many, many, many Japan) and tons of soundtracks, compilations, cover versions, etc.
That would be great if you could upload what you have to the gallery.

I wouldn't want you to have to redo a lot of work. I have scanned and sent Jay all of the Official OA's from WDW and DL. Here is working on editing them in Photoshop and uploading them to the gallery. I told him that I can work on some more after he gets those done, but I am also glad for anyone else to help. I just didn't want you to have to re-scan ones that I have already done for him and create extra work for yourself.

Evoulie

Anyone have the Album Art for the WDW 2008 OA, the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD, and the Mulch, Sweat, & Shears (Los Lawn Boys) CD?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Anyone have the Album Art for the WDW 2008 OA, the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD, and the Mulch, Sweat, & Shears (Los Lawn Boys) CD?
All are coming. :)

Four Parks • One World is in the Cover Art Gallery now:

I will be replacing it with the outside digipac art shortly — so grab it now if you prefer square covers.

Evoulie

This one I'm not so sure if anyone will have, but.. does anyone have the cover for the 2008 Night of Joy CD that they gave you when you exited the park? It'd be awesome if someone had it..

Horizons

Playlist Author
Sure thing! You can print "Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Area Music - Dinosaur SFX" in the spotlight... and load up a CD-R with some dino grunts for me! :)
How about - "Animal Kingdom - Dinoland - The Boneyard - Dinosaur SFX." Are these Dino grunts not to your liking? ;)