Coronado Springs Resort [1997]

Playlist Coronado Springs Resort [1997]

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
A couple of weeks ago, I was in Orlando for a conference at Disney's Coronado Springs ... Let me give you some of the tracks I was able to document during my trip.

I'm guessing that Coronado Springs went digital in early 2014.

edwardsms was kind enough to send me several partial recordings that he made during the summers of 2014 and 2015, but I don't know if I have enough to put together an updated playlist. It appears that many of the tracks are unchanged, but there are a lot of new ones as well. Until I can get over to Coronado Springs to make a complete recording, we'll have to make do with Coronado Springs Resort [1997]. :)

Formatted for new Playlist Manager. :cool:

monorail91

Can't wait to start reconstructing this! Just a couple questions:
  • How can you tell there are different disc breaks? Do certain discs loop / play throughout the resort on their own? (not questioning you, just curious)
  • Definitely heard "Picadillo a Lo Puente" circa Nov 2014 right before the shift to the Coronado holiday loop. Did a new normal, non-holiday Coronado loop start in 2015 then?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
How can you tell there are different disc breaks?

La—Ta, Ad—He, and Al—Se. :D

If that's not obvious enough, there are also extended pauses between Ta and Ad, He and Al, and Se and La. Remember, I'm working with an induction recording, and much can be seen in Adobe Audition that can't be seen here — like wildly fluctuating volume levels! :eek:

Speaking of disc breaks... I've added the individual disc playing times. :) Note that the overall 3:09:03 playing time includes the pauses added by the CD changer swapping out discs.

Definitely heard "Picadillo a Lo Puente" circa Nov 2014 right before the shift to the Coronado holiday loop. Did a new normal, non-holiday Coronado loop start in 2015 then?
The new/updated loop contains many of the same tracks, including Picadillo a Lo Puente, so that particular observation isn't going to be of any help in determining when the change occurred. :(

Scott Gardner

I'll be staying at CSR in a few weeks (Easter weekend). We're trying to make this a relaxing trip, so I'm hoping to have some downtime, and plan on identifying tracks in this loop.

kat621

Does Coronado Springs have a music loop? I saw music from CS on YouTube, but it was only 3 minutes and not a loop. Thank you.