Coral Reef BGM Playlist?

Howdy, folks....and a Merry Xmas to those observing the holiday.

I'm lookin' around for an accurate playlist of the Coral Reef loop. Anyone know if the music is commercially-available, needle-drop, what-what?

Under the sea in a big blue world,
TFB

Horizons

Playlist Author
I'm lookin' around for an accurate playlist of the Coral Reef loop. Anyone know if the music is commercially-available, needle-drop, what-what?
There have been two versions that I know of. I have a source copy of the current version, but I have no clue if it's commercially available. There are snippets of the old Living Seas themes mixed in and it's actually nice to listen to.

There have been two versions that I know of. I have a source copy of the current version, but I have no clue if it's commercially available. There are snippets of the old Living Seas themes mixed in and it's actually nice to listen to.
Yes, it seemed like it would be nice background music for relaxing and/or doing work to. The old Living Seas stuff is certainly nice to listen to in that way.I've seen vague track listings of an all-classical version of the loop elsewhere on the net (?the other version) but I didn't know how trustworthy this is.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I don't have any reference recordings from the previous loop. I think there was a WDI generated playlist for the previous loop and that's where I think the internet lists are generated from.

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
This is from the old Disney Music Loop site. I cannot vouch for its accuracy.

1 Albumblatt, Salon Orchestra
2 Carnaval des Animaux, Andre Previn
3 Concerto without Tempo, Trevor Pinnock
4 Fantastie La Boh'me, Salon Orchestra
5 La Mer, Leonard Slatkin
6 La Notte, James Galway
7 Piano Sonatas, Murray Perahia
8 The Planets, Andre Previn
9 Tempest, James Galway
10 Tintagel, Bryden Thomson
11 Water Music, Trevor Pinnock
12 Water Music, Andre Previn
13 Water Music, Reinhard Goebel

No running time is indicated, and you'll notice the tracks are in alphabetical order and therefore probably not in the correct play order.

Horizons

Playlist Author
No running time is indicated, and you'll notice the tracks are in alphabetical order and therefore probably not in the correct play order.
A lot of the WDI generated playlists are in alphabetical order and I recall there being one for this loop (but can't find it on my hard drive at the moment).

Emcduck

Playlist Author
A lot of the WDI generated playlists are in alphabetical order and I recall there being one for this loop (but can't find it on my hard drive at the moment).

Think maybe it was DJ LMNOP's first production?

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Doubt it. While the EPCOT Center Guest Services lists are a valuable resource, unfortunately all the tracks are listed in alphabetical order and do not represent the actual play order.

I take it back about this playlist not being hard to recreate. Without the composers and work #s, or at least a reference recording, this is very difficult to decipher! I believe that the last of the three "Water Music" selections is actually Wassermusik by Telemann, not Handel's Water Music. And I would be surprised if each movement of each piece named was included in the loop. Perahia's "Piano Sonatas" could describe several different CDs. Concerto Without Tempo could also be one of several different movements--perhaps of one of the Brandenbergs, but there are many Brandenbergs with movements that lack prescribed tempi. And one of the Galways is out of print...Alas. I'm taking my best stab at it anyway, since most of the candidates are beautiful pieces.

ANNND...another thing. Does it strike anyone else as odd that they would have chosen "Jupiter" and not "Neptune" from Holst's The Planets? The sound of "Jupiter" doesn't seem to fit in thematically...

Does anyone have a reference recording of this loop, or any further information?