Completely OT: Sharon - 900+ posts?!?!

:eek: Sharon: 924 posts?!?!

Wow! Congratulations on being classified as a "boom"!

What's next...."boom boom"? ;D

BTW, I may be making a visit to WDW around the holidays. It would be the first time back for me and my family since 2001!!!

Just stopped in to say "hi!". You and Bill may now get back to whatever it is you do here!

SharonKurland

Thanks Mike.

I knew I was on the road to 1000 but I didn't notice that my level had changed with it.

900 posts of pure drivel. And YOU guys have only been stuck with me since 1997. Think of how the poor moderator on themeparks.com feels...I've been THERE since 1993!

Keep me posted on your WDW trip.

-Sharon-

SharonKurland

But I love you, Bill. Here....gimme a kiss.
243.gif
butt.gif

SharonKurland

Danny....no WAY!!! I know I had a decent amount of messages before the crash, but not THAT many?!?!?! How'd you get that count?

-Sharon-
(perhaps WAY more verbose than I intend to be? )

SharonKurland

Well DUH But where'd you get the total from the "old" board? I looked around but couldn't find anything. Saw that the front page of magicmusic.net is WAY outdated though .

-Sharon-

SharonKurland

Like this is a surprise to ANYONE, least of all me.

When I was 5 years old, my parents, who were sick of my non-stop chatter since practically when I was en untero, told me that people only have a certain amount of words that they can say in their lifetime and that I, at the tender age of 5, had already used up allotment. I only had 7 words left.

I was devastated.

Well, until I realized they were lying through their teeth. And people wonder why I'm the way I am....

-Sharon-

Hmmmm.....I did that and see that Sharon had 274 messages posted on the old board.

Meanwhile, I did it for me and see 296!

Let's see.......its been awhile.......how did that go again? Oh yeah, Bill, you may want to take note:

Neener, neener, neener.

SharonKurland

You know what you can do with that "neener neener neener," right? :p

Besides, that OLD history, LONG dead. When I hit 1,000 messages, I'm gonna make a party.

Or not.

-Sharon-

Okay, well, I got my point in Neener, neener, neener.

I guess I'll disappear for a while again. LMK when we celebrate Sharon becoming a "Boom Boom". ;D

You guys gotta take that show on the road...maybe to the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue?

Okay, now I mean it. I'm gone for awhile. Carry on.