Classic Disney soundtracks discontinued!

shicorp

:-I have spent the last days with trying to enlarge my Disney soundtrack collection. Unfortunately, many of the classic titles are discontinued. As I see, "Pinocchio", "Dumbo" and "Peter Pan" are no longer available from amazon.com!

Does anybody in here know, if there are any plans to re-issue these titles or have they just been rejected due to decreasing sales?

David S.

Yes, they appear to have been discontinued. But, this happened once before and they resurfaced again.

If you don't want to get into a bidding war on e-bay, I noticed amazon is listing them as available from vendors (click where it says "used and new"). These appear to have a fixed price.

Also, if you click on the thread below called "The Singing Harp Has Returned To Happy Valley", some are available from Disneyland and these can be ordered from Disneyland Delivears through the mail.

I highly recommend ALL of the classic soundtrack CDs!

David

PS. I've been thinking of getting backup copies for myself as a few of my originals have minor scratches (probably thanks to listening to them in the car). Does anyone know if the DL versions, being a burn as you order kind of thing, still come with the same 16 page booklet with lyrics?

Does anybody in here know, if there are any plans to re-issue these titles or have they just been rejected due to decreasing sales?
Coming to a burn-on-demand kiosk system nowhere near you soon.

No more booklets either.

Such a deal, huh?

xfkirsten

Yup, I can back that up as well - just got a burn-on-demand CD today and no booklet. :( That's my only real complaint about the system. It's just a double-sided insert like you coule print off a computer.

-Kirsten